TForce | normal day

bottom 50% no work on both boards. guys with 18yrs sitting just like the rest
It's only 2 day points tomorrow and it is a little light on deliveries. But it looks promising. It does feels like the company is holding us back a little by not putting more city drivers out.
Based on our freight tonight we could have gotten more road drivers out. But we didn't have return freight, so central held it.

Most niteliners and my run are back in service at my terminal. So i ran last night. More than half of road drivers are running here. It's a little complicated due to vacation, so we'll see what happens next week.

i brought back about 9,000 lbs. inbound monday morning, nothing this morning.

i took out about 14,000 outbound monday night, about 8700 last night.

7 city drivers out of about 20 total worked today.

Today we were 5 shy of a normal day. Got all the part timers back that wanted to come in. It was a good day. They are posting road jobs at small package too.

1) Not exactly back to "normal;" Some of our extra boards have NOT been running since the "crisis" 2 weeks ago. All of our assign runs----niteliner and other 000 series runs ARE running as normal.

2) Will post my checks asap----my little whiteout tool broke, but i'm averaging $1500-$1700 gross per week.

3) Went over to small pack yesterday and will again today mostly because i want to see what it's like AND i need a lot more $$$ because i too, soon, will , like the rest of my co-workers will overbuy; Moving into a different place----hey, got to impress the ladies, you know.

It pains me to say this, but I'm SO GLAD i don't work for small pack. THIS PLACE IS JACKED UP. And you thought freight was bad......

Last edited by a moderator:
Still over 30% not working and will get worse after senior guys get done taking holiday vacations. UPSF has just slipped below Estes in market share. What a sorry state of affairs.

Up
Still over 30% not work and will get worse after senior guys get done taking holiday vacations. UPSF has just slipped below Estes in market share. What a sorry state of affairs.
We are normal on pick ups. But still pretty low on deliveries. We also have two blackout weeks. So no one on vacation.

My friend & former co-worker tells me they are busy & need more help.
Guess it just depends what part of the country you are in,along with the size of the terminal.
They only have 18 there.