SEFL | North Atlanta gets a new T.M. ?

trucking-fool

TB Lurker
Credits
Heard thru the grapevine that ya'll in NATL were getting a new T,M. I'll say a little prayer for you guys and give ya this little piece of advice. Watch your back. Best of luck to you guys, you're gonna need it.:stirthepot:

hey tfool i agree ,some of us know this tm first hand ,prayers are order, be very careful what u say,.all kiddin aside pls u guys make ur own call

they need to replace the one in norfolk,va... that guy has know clue what he is doing. i learned one thing to be a mgr at sefl you got to learn to be able to lie on your numbers. they show the dock closing down every morning by 930 but we are still out there breaking freight,are p&d trailers are closed out and everyone running around trying to get freight off the trailers that are still being worked.if trailers are closed out by 930 why are the drivers leaving the yard 1030 to 1045? this is falsification of company documents and everyone of the supervisors should be fired for it.

That terminal mgr in norfolk,va reminds me of OBAMA,been in office over 4 years and has done nothing but ruin the company like OBAMA has ruined are country....

lol, when he moved in to his new terminal, he took over the regional vp's office(twice the size and mahogany wood paneling) whom himself moved to WAT. The regular office that was occupied by the old TM wasn't good enough for him. I should have known he was gonna be trouble.

Maybe the new NAT tm will clean up the bunk house. The board of health should shut that joint down, it's a disaster in there!

Lol really? What's wrong with it? Do you know anything about the WAT bunkhouse?

When I went to NAT and stayed there in the bunk house, in room #9, when I walked in, the bed still had dirty sheets on them, hadn't been vacuumed, looked like someone wiped their boogers on the wall next to the bed, feces and **** all over all the toilets, and some driver trimmed his beard and left the hair in the sink. The place was flat out nasty. I've stayed in WAT and had no problems there, it was great.

Noticed the other night, you have opened a terminal in Orange,Texas... Nice one too.. Where were you guys before that one was built?

Yep, it was in LC. That's where I started at. Transferred somewhere else though when I found out they were moving to OTX.

Believe it was Lake Charles across the border. They closed that one and now have the one in Orange.

I thought so....Must have been just recently.. I just passed you guy's terminal about two weeks ago in LC and they were still there.. No matter though, just admiring your new one.. Take care..

They just wrapped up their second week in operation in OTX. The Monroe, Lafayette and Orange terminals are all identical. Lafayette is on I49 n/b exit 4. It opens May 12.

They just wrapped up their second week in operation in OTX. The Monroe, Lafayette and Orange terminals are all identical. Lafayette is on I49 n/b exit 4. It opens May 12.

Yeah, I've seen the Lafayette terminal, it's nice.. I have friends that live in Alexandria, just north of Lafayette that are hoping you guys come in there in the future.. I know Cooper closed their terminal in Alexandria, from info from my friends... I use to work for Cooper years ago out of that terminal.. Never thought they would closed it though...

Cool, my cousin lives in Alexandria, works for the Rapides Parish S.O.
Let your friends know, its already been stated and dsicussed openly by the higher-ups, SEFL will have an ALX terminal soon.

Cool, my cousin lives in Alexandria, works for the Rapides Parish S.O.
Let your friends know, its already been stated and dsicussed openly by the higher-ups, SEFL will have an ALX terminal soon.

I will let them in on the news.. Thanks.. Well, tell them the Cooper terminal is available(No "For Sale" sign up as of yet)... I think it's 11 usable doors with one door having the ramp going outside...You guys take care...