ODFL | North East rumors are getting outta control

johnnybtruckin

TB Lurker
Credits
So this driver that is "very connected with the corporate office" (aren't they all?) says 5 cpm raise for linehaul, $1.75 P&D and get this 15+ year vacation gets bumped up by one extra week. I want some of whatever he's taking or smoking. I usually hear this kind of crazy stuff from TX or FL but not this time

Could possibly giving us wage meeting early to keep everyone here for when yellow closes???

story on Yellow board YRC and Holland (Yellow) quit paying into pension and health insurance. They lose it all July 23

So this driver that is "very connected with the corporate office" (aren't they all?) says 5 cpm raise for linehaul, $1.75 P&D and get this 15+ year vacation gets bumped up by one extra week. I want some of whatever he's taking or smoking. I usually hear this kind of crazy stuff from TX or FL but not this time
If they give us a 5 cent raise they'll turn our 64mph trucks down to 55mph just to punish us.

That’ll get us caught back up with the competition that has surpassed us in pay. Hopefully it will be more.

Them Driver's will tell you anything 😀😉 Worse than a Woman.. 😂😆