R&L | Northeast guys, check this one out!

thebig$driver

TB Lurker
Credits
Big Bob was at the Scranton terminal on monday the 24th and when he was leaving, 2 people witnessed him backing his company car into the silver bullets company van and leave the scene! I know the van had at least a dent in the door and who knows about the car. I would bet the son of a bit** would have tried to blame a driver if nobody saw him do it. Also, if a driver left the scene without reporting an incident, we would probably get canned for sure. He did fill out an accident report supposidely after he was told he was caught but that still isn't good enough in my book. I just hope this is something else to help get him out the door.

Geez, I'm shocked. I mean really, I can't belive it. No way, not sponge bob. He wouldn't pull that. Your kidding. Wow. It's just the leadership we have up here. I bet the bullet was glad he didn't have to take a wiz quiz... I don't see him passing that test.

I don't mean to get all negitive I just hope that other places don't treat their drivers like 4th graders, dispatchers scream at customers and drivers and the T/M's just giggle cuz they don't know what to do.

sorry said that wrong who is the hardest runner? i thought you keep to youself thats b/s in another thread you are bad mouthing the yard man for how he does his job. i guess you dont keep to yourself.

sorry said that wrong who is the hardest runner? i thought you keep to youself thats b/s in another thread you are bad mouthing the yard man for how he does his job. i guess you dont keep to yourself.

this is true, what i mean is i dont "hang out and b.s with alot of people , and im not bad mouthing the yard guy i am stating fact :nutkick::nutkick:

:TR10driving03:

realgearjammer and rugrunner, stop starting up union discussions on a thread that doesn't even allow it. i would suggest you delete your posts before the moderator sees this.

watch and see if yrc fails you will all feel the affects.no more over time,pension,5 sick,3 personal,birthday off (paid) free health care. who needs a union? oh wait you dont get any of that now

I know your pissed at him but as the big$driver said your breaking the rules.No union talk in a non union forum section.This thread has nothing to do with union-non union issues so please stop.That goes to both of you.