R&L | Not a job for drivers

This is a non union company. Union talk, even by employees of R&L is prohibited. Take all union talk to the union-non union, or the non union only board near the top of the page. Any further union talk and the whole topic will be deleted. Thank you. Truckingboards Mgt.[/QUO We are aware that this is not a union page, but if we as co workers decide we may need one, we can discuss it. Kick me off, I really don't care.

People in the big office more worried about their jobs than us drivers are.Why do you think we get new rules made up every 12 hours. These people coming up with all these great ideas are trying to justify their importance with the company. Make it seem like having them around is good. Fact of the matter is they could leave and no one would notice them missing. Those are the people who are worried about their jobs.

People in the big office more worried about their jobs than us drivers are.Why do you think we get new rules made up every 12 hours. These people coming up with all these great ideas are trying to justify their importance with the company. Make it seem like having them around is good. Fact of the matter is they could leave and no one would notice them missing. Those are the people who are worried about their jobs.

Your right.The latest push is declared value.Our TM said not to accept any without approval from him first which goes completely against what they said in the past to basically ignore it.I missed one Tuesday and when they brought it up to me I said I have an idea,when you get the phone call to make the P/U ask them if there will be a declared value,I have enough to worry about on the street.

they don't have to change the name because if you look at your check it not rl carriers it rl tranfer co and all those company they got r still in play and up north you work for rl carrier but on the trucks it rl tranfer and down south rl carrier gator frt. everybody will not vote for the u anyway that way they keep the names in play keep the worker in to. when it come to pick up frt. they will have other terminal to help pick up frt. they have terminal that don't use the whole dock space and these r small terminal the big one use all everysmall terminal i have been to have alot dock they don't use it don't matter because u won't happen here

Why would you THANK A SALES TURD? Last time I checked, sales guys don't damage the freight, or handle it... Think you would have to thank your local dock guys if we lose this account....

There was a huge conf. call with Sir involved, and Mr. Wyrick and Mr Bullard two weeks ago. Anytime we are going to mis service on a Ashland, we are to notify Wilmington.

So if you have a Ashland shippment on your truck..And for whatever reason it is not going to deliver..You had better let your TM know.:smilie_132:

Apparently you misunderstood what I said.

You're right, sales turds don't damge freight. They DO, however, go out and find us nice oversize junk to haul. On that note, I see the carlifts have returned. Thanks, sales turds.

I hope we don't wind up hauling more of those in place of nice, easy, driver friendly, non trailer-destroying Ashland shipments.