Yellow | not bluffing

guys stick to the topic please and chill on the personal attacks or use the pm system to fight, or choose the ignore feature

Thanks

Here is a better idea. If you want to work for substandard wages and benefits, YOU leave on your own, and let the rest of us live with what we have fought so hard for.:1036316054:

You must be a senior guy, because what you supposedly worked so hard for is being taken from the junior men. There will be no more overtime for almost anyone with 4 hour dock positions. If you think Tom won't implement them you are delusional. Laid off men and casuals will be forced to fill these positions at $14 minus 15%. Laid off men will then be stuck at this rate permanently. Does this sound like "standard" to you? Road casuals will end the hope of ever adding to the road boards. There is no protection form them using an army of casuals 11 tours every 60 days. I've never not seen them implement what they asked for. They ask for these things for a reason. If you think that they will stop here, you are way more "optimistic" than reality can support. When June comes, they will be "unable" to contribute the reduced rate into our pensions and will ask for longer and more work rules changes so they can get to the point of being able to contribute. By the way, you are working for substandard wages. A man with your seniority at Fed EX makes more than you. The only difference is that you currently pay less for health benefits than they do. Don't fool yourself into believing they won't come asking for them. You don't have a secure pension. Even if you retired today, your pension is going to be reduce substantially in June, if not sooner. If it ends up in Gov't hand it is going to be reduced by 2/3.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must be a senior guy, because what you supposedly worked so hard for is being taken from the junior men. There will be no more overtime for almost anyone with 4 hour dock positions. If you think Tom won't implement them you are delusional. Laid off men and casuals will be forced to fill these positions at $14 minus 15%. Laid off men will then be stuck at this rate permanently. Does this sound like "standard" to you? Road casuals will end the hope of ever adding to the road boards. There is no protection form them using an army of casuals 11 tours every 60 days. I've never not seen them implement what they asked for. They ask for these things for a reason. If you think that they will stop here, you are way more "optimistic" than reality can support. When June comes, they will be "unable" to contribute the reduced rate into our pensions and will ask for longer and more work rules changes so they can get to the point of being able to contribute. By the way, you are working for substandard wages. A man with your seniority at Fed EX makes more than you. The only difference is that you currently pay less for health benefits than they do. Don't fool yourself into believing they won't come asking for them. You don't have a secure pension. Even if you retired today, your pension is going to be reduce substantially in June, if not sooner. If it ends up in Gov't hand it is going to be reduced by 2/3.

your preaching to the choir with that post!! Northern Flash is a NO voter! he was just turning it on the yes voters since thats what they always tell us to do

if they want a yes from me ill give them 1 .
yessssssssss I VOTED NO AND TOOK IT TO THE POST OFFICE SO IT DOESNT GET LOST

I'm all in!!!

:hyper:What the hell are people thinking? They were supposed to bring in financial Geniuses, so I say to u...where are all the disclosures regarding overseas investments and the China company??? Hell I'll do you one better where are the senior notes and what value do they hold? the reverse split didn't take THOSE away!!! The last time we gave 10% senior notes were $98 dollars a share while the "gift " we got was $3.74!!!:duh: Bet not many of yrc "voters'' knew that!! NOW they want to change work rules because that's all they can think about....let's cower down and let them treat us like crap, cause that's what this ridiculous concession is....CRAP, I'll find another job and I'm still working!! How about everyone BREATHE and think WHO IS REALLY BLUFFING???? HELL NOOOOO! Nuff 4 now I'm gonna explode!!!:redface:

Last edited by a moderator:
if they did a restructure they would confascate all those senior notes to pay off dedt 1st . my god you know the very rich couldnt afford that .

Oh yeah, that was friggin hilarious! My God what is wrong with you people!
You are right it is not funny, it is pathetic. Everyone is sitting in front of a computer and are too lazy to use spell check. Wow no wonder management has the opinion of us that they do!

You are right it is not funny, it is pathetic. Everyone is sitting in front of a computer and are too lazy to use spell check. Wow no wonder management has the opinion of us that they do!

whats even funnier is that the so called know it all who like to correct others spelling was misspelling himself. but like reading the deal, you only want to comment on what fits you, not the whole picture!

yea thats why they treat us like crap because we are not secrateries and have great spelling not because you walk around saying going ahead screw me over again i liked it so much the 1st four or five times and ill do anything you demand

yea thats why they treat us like crap because we are not secrateries and have great spelling not because you walk around saying going ahead screw me over again i liked it so much the 1st four or five times and ill do anything you demand

Try showing some cleavage next time you go past your boss. ROFLMAO
(shave your chest hair first though)

So closing the company and putting us all out of work is better then having to lay of some?
Is that new math or some kind of alien reasoning?

So closing the company and putting us all out of work is better then having to lay of some?
Is that new math or some kind of alien reasoning?

True statement!! So i take it that you will be willing to take a leave of absence so a junior man with a larger family then yours can still work and support his family, since the math you speak of would add up to those with larger family's are more deserving then those with smaller family's.

True statement!! So i take it that you will be willing to take a leave of absence so a junior man with a larger family then yours can still work and support his family, since the math you speak of would add up to those with larger family's are more deserving then those with smaller family's.

I'm thinking that if this goes thru and passes that many of the guys with the time in pensions would leave, it doesn't make sense to stay with nothing going into the pensions and losing a week of vacation time. This might be enough to push them out the door, that was my thinking back in January when I went at 56 and my wife is leaving in 2 weeks at 52. This could bring back a lot of guys on layoff.

There is no 14 dollar, they come back at the rate everyone else is getting

There is no 14 dollar, they come back at the rate everyone else is getting
Don't confuse these people with facts. They only believe what they want. Most would not post such garbage if they had taken the time to read and if they didn't understand to get the proposal explained to them. In a prior post I pointed out that with more than 2,000 Local 710 Teamsters affected, only 60 or so bothered to attend last Sundays special meeting. Animal70X7 also left out one VERY important fact about FedEx. They will NEVER get to vote as to whether or not they will take a paycut!!!