Yellow | not bluffing

Don't confuse these people with facts. They only believe what they want. Most would not post such garbage if they had taken the time to read and if they didn't understand to get the proposal explained to them. In a prior post I pointed out that with more than 2,000 Local 710 Teamsters affected, only 60 or so bothered to attend last Sundays special meeting. Animal70X7 also left out one VERY important fact about FedEx. They will NEVER get to vote as to whether or not they will take a paycut!!!

Albag I'm going to stop reading your posts, you make to much sense and you have your facts straight, so stop it!!!!!!

I left work last night baffled by how some morons who've looked at this turd and say "it's not that bad", if this passes I may have to just quit.

You won't quit heard all this from other people like you. Saying how bad the contract was then about the 15% and pension freeze. No one I know who has not lost there job due to lay off has quit. People just venting show us up why don't you ? If this passes quit please . Would love to see 1 guy do what they say.

You won't quit heard all this from other people like you. Saying how bad the contract was then about the 15% and pension freeze. No one I know who has not lost there job due to lay off has quit. People just venting show us up why don't you ? If this passes quit please . Would love to see 1 guy do what they say.

ok lets split the company back up... all the yes voters will work for yellow, all the no voters will work for roadway.. they can sell off New Penn and USF since there the only ones making money at this time.