Yellow | not bluffing

I will tell you that the SEC should put a halt on the short sale of stock when a company is hurting like this,those cockroaches suck the money out of the company quicker than you can imagine.:shrug:

I will tell you that the SEC should put a halt on the short sale of stock when a company is hurting like this,those cockroaches suck the money out of the company quicker than you can imagine.:shrug:

I never traded on the stock market, so I don't know; ...but isn't it the responsibility of the company then to stay out of that scenario/weakness? Wouldn't it be like the survival of the fittest? Why artificially 'bail-out' an irresponsible company at the Taxpayers Expense?
Isn't that why our economy is in the dumps?????

that is thee problem..that is thee issue--no money

noooo that was thee reason for the merge..get rid of overlap-headcount and fleetsize

nooo..Roadway-Yellow wrote the book on a national freight systems. Holland-New Penn are regional carriers.
A
27.gif
can manage a regional carrier and make money

Whats the title of the book FREIGHT FOR DUMMIES.

close the doors !!!!

holland driver here.... yrcw is a dead company. let them die in peace. zolliers did a **** poor job, robbed us blind, took our future, our familys future, **** them out the window,and took home to bed millions of your money. go ahead, vote yes on this b/s, and you will become just like conway. grow some balls guys!!!! we are teamsters!!!! not fedx, not conway, we run the companys, we haul the product, and the mangement takes the money and runs!!!!! let them file, and see what happens!! this is a worst case stab, and if you vote hell no, they will bend, and the b/s may or maynot stop. yrc worldwide, we support china, south america, europe, and #$@!you united states of america. they are trying to break the union, point blank. you will be outsourced, and mayn god have mercy on your soul. VOTE NO!!!!!!

Maybe this will help. My post was not about assets or investments. It was a response to a question that asked what foreign assets the company has that the union does not know about, and my response was none because the union has access to the books and therefore knows about all foreign assets the company has.

Again misrepresenting the facts. He is playing on ignorance, trying to get all to assume the unions auditor has access to this information, when in reality the auditor may only have access to final numbers and because these particular investments are overseas, may not even have access to those at all. This is a clear pattern of misrepresentation of fact and I have been calling third_day out on this in several threads.

How do you call what was said as rhetoric? Is the economy back to what is was? Did the other companies not nearly bankrupt themselves to finish us off? Come on lets hear whats really going on I can't wait!
Maybe I used the wrong word "rhetoric" I should have used "blather", please fill free to substitute "blather" for "rhetoric" in my post.

FedEx made a lot more acquisitions then YRC..American Freight and Watkins didn't have the big name brand that Holland or New Penn has. Everything is FedEx. The FedEx brand is so huge the Congress and Senate regard it as part of the family. They didn't have all the different culture in-fighting
Zeal.gif
that was a big factor in the failed Roadway-Yellow merge. The regionals also had a problem with the buy-out. It was thee biggest cause of the failure. YRC stock is worthless. They are debt ridden and on the verge of collapse.
They got nothing to lose and are hoping to be put out of their misery.
25yellow.jpg

goodbye Yellow dog

Again misrepresenting the facts. He is playing on ignorance, trying to get all to assume the unions auditor has access to this information, when in reality the auditor may only have access to final numbers and because these particular investments are overseas, may not even have access to those at all. This is a clear pattern of misrepresentation of fact and I have been calling third_day out on this in several threads.

That is a bold face lie. You did not challenge me in several threads and I have not misrepresented anything. I stated my opinion and shared facts while defending the union. You then accused me of bashing the union and threatened to ban me if I posted here again, so do it.

Ask and you shall receive.

I told you I would allow you to post here, if you were willing to admit who your employer was, so your opinions could be taken in proper context. Instead, you do this. SIGH.

Ask and you shall receive.

I told you I would allow you to post here, if you were willing to admit who your employer was, so your opinions could be taken in proper context. Instead, you do this. SIGH.

VWaggs.......YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wishing I could boot someone who isnt directly involved trying to sway votes for the union. Thats BS and I;m thankful you dropped the hammer!!!

NOT BLUFFING MY ASS............they only need 80,000 for whatever your talkimg about. Do you think for one minute they will close the doors over 80,000???? Are you kidding me?????????? Wont happen.....ever.
This company is gonna bluff om amything it can until it gets your yes vote on that ballott. Then see how much res-pect you are treated with after they basicly just punk you out on all your work rules. Trust me they have been looking for any chance to get rid of these work rules for years now. Yhe problem for them is the teansters are tough and they dont scare easy. So the company knows it would take a situiation like this to get rid of those "precious" to us work rules , and they are "pesky" nuisance to the company. They are desparate to get rid of them while they think we are all sheep and will just vote YES, so they tweaked a lot of stuff that isnt even on the summary.

Hell all you poker players out there ought to be able to get a read on them, that they are trying to bluff their way out of this, and win the pot!!!!!!!!!

NOT BLUFFING MY ASS............they only need 80,000 for whatever your talkimg about. Do you think for one minute they will close the doors over 80,000???? Are you kidding me?????????? Wont happen.....ever.
This company is gonna bluff om amything it can until it gets your yes vote on that ballott. Then see how much res-pect you are treated with after they basicly just punk you out on all your work rules. Trust me they have been looking for any chance to get rid of these work rules for years now. Yhe problem for them is the teansters are tough and they dont scare easy. So the company knows it would take a situiation like this to get rid of those "precious" to us work rules , and they are "pesky" nuisance to the company. They are desparate to get rid of them while they think we are all sheep and will just vote YES, so they tweaked a lot of stuff that isnt even on the summary.

Hell all you poker players out there ought to be able to get a read on them, that they are trying to bluff their way out of this, and win the pot!!!!!!!!!

with all due respect to your comment-- I doubt it's YRC 'not bluffing'; but instead it's the Banks who are no longer bluffing.....how long has it actually been since they were actually paid?

To all of you yes men,
So what would it take to get you to vote NO Minimum wage, maybe $9.00 an hour part-timers, How about work till you die. Some where you will have to take a stand. At 44 years old it won't be easy to start over but 45 or 50 won't be any easier. I need my job and my paycheck and so did all of the brothers who came before us.

Have you read any of the financial I have been posting ? This has been going on for a long time . The Corporation is 1.2 Billion on debt .

They were over 2 billion in Debt when they made the stupid decision to buy Roadway and Holland. They were ok before that and so was Yellow.

FedEx made a lot more acquisitions then YRC..American Freight and Watkins didn't have the big name brand that Holland or New Penn has. Everything is FedEx. The FedEx brand is so huge the Congress and Senate regard it as part of the family. They didn't have all the different culture in-fighting
Zeal.gif
that was a big factor in the failed Roadway-Yellow merge. The regionals also had a problem with the buy-out. It was thee biggest cause of the failure. YRC stock is worthless. They are debt ridden and on the verge of collapse.
They got nothing to lose and are hoping to be put out of their misery.
25yellow.jpg

goodbye Yellow dog

Seeing that picture reminded me of how often you'd do a home delivery as your last stop(tread mill, piece of s, opps force of habit, furniture, etc)and the customer would ask "you came all the way from Commiefornia with just that on the truck? Yes ma'am, the shipper said you had to have it today. Did that make them feel special, many times got a tip too!

its real simple... vote no and send them back to the table or vote yes and destroy the freight union!!!!!!

hot rod I respect your post as a brother, but you failed to see my point, how many times can you tell yourself that its my job and and where can I find one that pays this good, your job is no longer the best job out there, with no pension payment and the cut rate you can go just about any where and work for that kind of money. I cant see how this give back will help this company. I would send them back to the table and let them know that isn't not a free ride any more. I wish you guys the best, and if this company falls I hope to see all you guys with us at ABF.

At 309 road drivers were recalled due to vacations by other road drivers. When that occurs you do understand that YRC is paying 2 H&W payments for 1 working driver!!!!

After two rounds of give backs and this company still can't make it what makes you think this one will???? I will not tell anyone how to vote but lets be real, will this make YRC profitable??? All YRC had to due in the areas I work was bring back the laidoff to cover the work we allready had not lose more customers because they didn't get there freight picked up or delivered on time. Yrc is a small company now with a large expence, all the terminals that are empty, and the equipment that is sitting still cost this company big $$$. YRC still has 5 terminals in and around ATL that they pay morgages on but don't have enough work to fill one.

i never have figured out how using term. that we lease is better that using 1s we own outright .you would think not paying a lease ever1 month would be huge savings