ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of states don't have rtw, when Sysco was a closed shop there were guys that hated the fact they had to pay dues, thats what the old timers tell me, but they sure didn't want to go down the road to a non.

Now that we are rtw, we have our scabbies that love the benefits of the contract without having to pay dues, all that was unrelated I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Maybe Stoney workes in a closed shop, I don't know about his state.

Watch out grocerythrower you said the magic word. Somebody is going to complain.

Stoney you are always speaking about old school teamsters, Tell me what is a old school teamster?

Tell me stoney why do you always cry about old school teamsters, What is a old school teamster and why the hate?

Let me ask you a question. Can people post a article's from the media even though it has people's names in it?

I want to know this answer so quit ignoring it and answer.

Whats wrong its a easy question, I will ask again since you refuse to answer. Can people post a article's from the media even though it has people's names in it?

Do you have that much disrespect for a fellow Teamster? Really? You just keep proving my point on why unions are hated today. On why the general public thinks unions are ran by a bunch of POS thugs.
There is no reason to post the article with my name and picture. That article has nothing to with unions or ABF. The only reason it would be posted is because you wanna intimidate me.

Tell me stoney why do you always cry about old school teamsters, What is a old school teamster and why the hate?

I want to know this answer so quit ignoring it and answer.

And I never said I hate old school Teamsters. You said that.

I gave my answer earlier, go back a read dummy. I wasn't ignoring. Just tired of repeating myself for you idiots.

Do you have that much disrespect for a fellow Teamster? Really? You just keep proving my point on why unions are hated today. On why the general public thinks unions are ran by a bunch of POS thugs.
There is no reason to post the article with my name and picture. That article has nothing to with unions or ABF. The only reason it would be posted is because you wanna intimidate me.

YOUR SO FULL OF CRAP. You want it both ways. sorry can't do it. Nobody proves your point. your pointless..You are the problem, not everybody else. People just get tired of your BS. and quit answering you because you are a immature person. You have called me so many names, and threaten me thru P.M'S. but that is just the stoney way. A coward that tries to intimidate people. By your own description, that makes you a thug, and every other name you have called people on Trucking Boards.

And I never said I hate old school Teamsters. You said that.

I gave my answer earlier, go back a read dummy. I wasn't ignoring. Just tired of repeating myself for you idiots.

You gave no answer, but you sure are quick to talk about them. To Me you are the thug, and when backed into a corner you come out name calling and try to intimidate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup, I use it because in my opinion you or whom ever are. I'm an expert of my own opinion.

Lol, now you're trying to play the stupid technicality game? In my opinion you're a tool. I explained why, so deal with it you back stabbing, union drone tool. LOL!

So You have no idea what it means.

So let me ask you this. Yes I'm answering a question with a question, but it applies. Do you believe everything the Teamsters do is good? Am I suppose to go lock step in everything the Teamsters do? I have no problem with the concept of unions, working under a contract, bargaining for better wages and beinnies. But I don't have to agree with everything they do.

I don't like what our current Federal government is doing, does that mean I should forfeit my citizenship and leave the country?

And you said "If you don't believe in the Teamsters". Nice twisting of words, but I never said that.
That would be nice

See this is where your ignorance keeps showing. I don't insult the tools here because I disagree with them. My God how many times do I have to say that?

There are many members on TB I disagree with that I don't insult.

That GO40 is a POS punk because he resorted to use my real name here the other day. ABFer threatened to post an article with my name and picture. That's why I call them tools or whatever.
Your buddy Docker threatened to post the same article, so I lost all respect for that joke of a human being.
And you had no problem with that, so guess what, your joined that club. And many so called brothers here have no issues with such antics so they join that special TOOL bag too.

You haven't been here long enough, but I didn't start the insulting. It started when I started a thread back around 07 about why I thought the EFCA would be a bad idea for unions in general. Then the insults started pouring in towards me.

I didn't have to be here that long to see who the fool really is, and as for GO40 and ABFer they are my friends, and I back them completely. You on the other hand, I can't respect you by your immature post, name calling and childish behavior. This used to be a good thread. but seems it went south real quick by 2 people, and yes you were a big part of it.......

As far as I am concerned, If someone is in the news, then it is a news. No matter who is in it, and it is without repercussions,

YOUR SO FULL OF CRAP. You want it both ways. sorry can't do it. Nobody proves your point. your pointless..You are the problem, not everybody else. People just get tired of your BS. and quit answering you because you are a immature person. You have called me so many names, and threaten me thru P.M'S. but that is just the stoney way. A coward that tries to intimidate people. By your own description, that makes you a thug, and every other name you have called people on Trucking Boards.

You gave no answer, but you sure are quick to talk about them. To Me you are the thug, and when backed into a corner you come out name calling and try to intimidate.

You "Tools" prove it nearly everyday.

I'm immature? Not anyone else? Time again and again, I never said I was above the frey, just that I'm not the only one. Apparently your stupid to grasp that point. You really are dumb uh? I mean wow! And all of you dumb****s calling me out, look the other way when a drone brother stoops to name calling or even worst.

I'm no thug, because under my definition I'm not one. Again, in one ear out the other with your dumbass uh? I said imo opinion what makes a thug is the backstabbing intimidation tactics. Who am I intimidating? I'm just expressing my opinions, and that drives the drones here crazy.

I didn't have to be here that long to see who the fool really is, and as for GO40 and ABFer they are my friends, and I back them completely. You on the other hand, I can't respect you by your immature post, name calling and childish behavior. This used to be a good thread. but seems it went south real quick by 2 people, and yes you were a big part of it.......

Of course you do! They can do no wrong in your eyes. You have no problem backstabbing a fellow brother in the back, and violating their privacy.
Thank You for backing up what I just said.

There is no such thing as a good thread the thugs start posting here.

I can give a **** if some drone thug respects me.

As far as I am concerned, If someone is in the news, then it is a news. No matter who is in it, and it is without repercussions,

Apparently TB rules don't matter to you. Go tell Jeff you're above his rules.

Fact of the matter, your opinion on this issue doesn't matter.

Alot of states don't have rtw, when Sysco was a closed shop there were guys that hated the fact they had to pay dues, thats what the old timers tell me, but they sure didn't want to go down the road to a non.

Now that we are rtw, we have our scabbies that love the benefits of the contract without having to pay dues, all that was unrelated I just wanted to get that off my chest.

Maybe Stoney workes in a closed shop, I don't know about his state.

I have known a few new hires that didn't want to be a Teamster & pay dues. They were "Persuaded" to join & pay dues like everybody else. I always told them to go back to their previous non union job but they would not go back. A few supervisors complained about being required to use the seniority list & other parts of the NMFA. I asked them why they worked for a union company & they said the pay & benefits are much better here than at the non union company where they worked. Supervisors also want the best of both worlds.

You "Tools" prove it nearly everyday.

I'm immature? Not anyone else? Time again and again, I never said I was above the frey, just that I'm not the only one. Apparently your stupid to grasp that point. You really are dumb uh? I mean wow! And all of you dumb****s calling me out, look the other way when a drone brother stoops to name calling or even worst.

I'm no thug, because under my definition I'm not one. Again, in one ear out the other with your dumbass uh? I said imo opinion what makes a thug is the backstabbing intimidation tactics. Who am I intimidating? I'm just expressing my opinions, and that drives the drones here crazy.

There you go again being a fool. Yes you are immature, and you prove nothing but to yourself. I never said you were the only one, BUT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE. You try to intimidate anyone you don't agree with. AND YOU ARE CALLING ME DUMB. LOL that's funny... You are a thug by your own definition. so that would make you the Dumbass uh.

Just a thought maybe its by your intimidation and the way you write it that offends others. You are probably a smart person, but your style of writing definitely leaves something to be desired.

You post said article knowing it has nothing to do with the Teamsters or ABF, and knowing it has me in it, are only doing for one reason, INTIMIDATION.
Which makes a first-class punk.

There you go again being a fool. Yes you are immature, and you prove nothing but to yourself. I never said you were the only one, BUT YOU ARE THE BIGGEST ONE. You try to intimidate anyone you don't agree with. AND YOU ARE CALLING ME DUMB. LOL that's funny... You are a thug by your own definition. so that would make you the Dumbass uh.

Just a thought maybe its by your intimidation and the way you write it that offends others. You are probably a smart person, but your style of writing definitely leaves something to be desired.

Calling a someone a dumbass or whatever is intimidation? LMAO!!!!

You are first-class stupid. I just said my definition of a thug is violating privacy. Tell me dummy, who's privacy am I violating?

Well....I'll argue with you, if you want. Let's see.....ummm......I postulate the Sun rose in the West today.......Don't tell me it rose in the East, like it always does........I know what I know, and I'll have to resort to insulting you if you try to correct my thinking with logic, science, and reasoning..........

I live in the heart of the Bipolar pole. The sunshine is always shining here. It never rises, it never sets. When it rains, it's liquid sunshine. So I know nothing of a sunrise be it from the north or south.

Status
Not open for further replies.