ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no hate for you, but you are still a real jerkoff, You are 100% thug by your own definition. You just can't handle the truth dumbass. Like I said I am not going to post it, but it is still news. So if you don't like it don't do stupid stuff and get in the news. BTW I don't have to change the rules, news is news no matter what is in it.

lol Just playing your game. So if you don't like it then stop with the insults.

There you go again, steeling my material. Lol. Are you that unoriginal?

And now your changing my own definition? Again I ask, who's privacy am I violating? Whom I intimidating? Hmmm?

Don't do stupid stuff to get in the news? So its stupid to attend a protest rally?

You never read the TB rules have ya?

You are a Thug, I didn't violate anybodys privacy. If its in the news then it is news, and not a violation of any ones privacy. Try again fool

It is a violation of privacy here, when you have no reason to post it, and you do it to just inflame the situation.

Old school teamsters love Obama. I'm new school so that leaves me out. Papa, roady, abfer, joes b n g, careywhatchamacallit are considered old school teamsters . So there you have it. A group of sheep that does exactly what the teamsters say. Vote for Obama and take a 7% cut because hoffa told me to. Try thinking outside the box for once old school.

There you go again, steeling my material. Lol. Are you that unoriginal?

And now your changing my own definition? Again I ask, who's privacy am I violating? Whom I intimidating? Hmmm?

Don't do stupid stuff to get in the news? So its stupid to attend a protest rally?

You never read the TB rules have ya?

If its in the news then it is not a violation. It is news and with an ABF driver in it. So get over it dumbass.. sorry about your luck.

It is a violation of privacy here, when you have no reason to post it, and you do it to just inflame the situation.

Sorry no violation of privacy rules here. It was a news story and therefore it is allowed by TB. You really need to learn to read. I never posted or said I was going to post it.
So you are the thug trying to intimidate with all your insults. I am not buying into your BS.....

Old school teamsters love Obama. I'm new school so that leaves me out. Papa, roady, abfer, joes b n g, careywhatchamacallit are considered old school teamsters . So there you have it. A group of sheep that does exactly what the teamsters say. Vote for Obama and take a 7% cut because hoffa told me to. Try thinking outside the box for once old school.

You are still just a troll. and you are not better then your thug buddy

Trolling62, your not old school or new school, your are a drop out. Just because in your mind you think you are a teamster it doesn't make you a teamster in your co workers minds.By listening to your half assed opinions I would say you are a mutt. Your political views have nothing to do with being a stand up teamster. Backing up your brothers in the trenches do. Oh yeah, Trolling I didn't belong to that herd of sheep you were talking about, When YRC reneged on our contract I retired. YRC and Hoffa Jr. can both kiss my ass. That's new school baby!

If its in the news then it is not a violation. It is news and with an ABF driver in it. So get over it dumbass.. sorry about your luck.

Sorry no violation of privacy rules here. It was a news story and therefore it is allowed by TB. You really need to learn to read. I never posted or said I was going to post it.
So you are the thug trying to intimidate with all your insults. I am not buying into your BS.....

Still never answered my question. Why would you even post it? What's the relevance?

It is a violation of TB rules, a mod told me who ever posts it will be banned. Read the rules.

I'm soooo sorry princess! Do you feel intimidated by an insult? LMAO! Are you that weak?
That's just stupid and you know it.

Still never answered my question. Why would you even post it? What's the relevance?

It is a violation of TB rules, a mod told me who ever posts it will be banned. Read the rules.

I'm soooo sorry princess! Do you feel intimidated by an insult? LMAO! Are you that weak?
That's just stupid and you know it.

Seeing as you still haven’t answered my questions I don’t have to answer yours.
It is a news story, so it is not a violation of TB rules. Even if you went crying to the mods. Do you think I am scared of your threats? Sorry not happening.

Its ok Queen I can take your insults, but I will not back down. You are still a drama queen, and a thug, your definition

lol truth sure hurts don't it. You just don't like it when it happens to you.... GET OVER IT DRAMA QUEEN

It just hit me! The reason you copy me, is because you're a drone! You don't ever have an original thought! Duh! LOL!

Seeing as you still haven’t answered my questions I don’t have to answer yours.
It is a news story, so it is not a violation of TB rules. Even if you went crying to the mods. Do you think I am scared of your threats? Sorry not happening.

Its ok Queen I can take your insults, but I will not back down. You are still a drama queen, and a thug, your definition

If you can take my insults, then its not intimidation is it?

If its not breaking the rules, then why the banning.

And I have answered every one of your questions.

It just hit me! The reason you copy me, is because you're a drone! You don't ever have an original thought! Duh! LOL!

If you can take my insults, then its not intimidation is it?

If its not breaking the rules, then why the banning.

And I have answered every one of your questions.

Sorry Drama Queen get over it. If its news then it is not a violation. Nobody will get banned if it is a legitimate news story then it is not a violation. sorry try again

Sorry Drama Queen get over it. If its news then it is not a violation. Nobody will get banned if it is a legitimate news story then it is not a violation. sorry try again

Not if its meant to inflame. See you didn't read the rules.
Plus it contains my name and pic. Hence the banning.

No wonder your site is failing.

That's your problem dumbass, You made the news if it contains your name and pic then its on you. You are not exempt from the news even if you are a dumbass.

Old school teamsters is doing fine. even if you don't have the go-nads to come. You are still just a thug, by your definition.

That's your problem dumbass, You made the news if it contains your name and pic then its on you. You are not exempt from the news even if you are a dumbass.

Old school teamsters is doing fine. even if you don't have the go-nads to come. You are still just a thug, by your definition.

Sure. Ok I'm a thug. I come on and intimidate everyone with my insults! Lol! You must be in the fedial position now then. It's ok Papa, I'm not coming for you.

Why do you think you should have special treatment. Do you think you are special? Do you think you should be exempt just because you are the mighty Stoney. Sorry don't work like that. If you or anyone makes the news, then it is just news. Why should someone get special treatment?

Not my problem. A post meant to inflame is against the rules. It's clear posting that is mesnt to inflame.

Ya, your site is rocking! Up to 17 members now?
Maybe if you would get that site onto tapatalk, I would show up more. Its obvious the site needs my help.

Sure. Ok I'm a thug. I come on and intimidate everyone with my insults! Lol! You must be in the fedial position now then. It's ok Papa, I'm not coming for you.

Stoney I am not going to post anything. I never said I was. The point I was making if it is news, then it is news and if posted it is not violating any rules. I will never just post anyone's name, but if it is a news story then it's not a violation.

Not my problem. A post meant to inflame is against the rules. It's clear posting that is mesnt to inflame.

Ya, your site is rocking! Up to 17 members now?
Maybe if you would get that site onto tapatalk, I would show up more. Its obvious the site needs my help.

You are welcome over there, but if you start your crap, you better be able to back it up with facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.