ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
One,I see that you have met your good buddy friend..and two,if you act at the terminal anything like you do here those old school teamsters are going to eat you up before you get to lunch..
You must be referring to "Mr Awsome"

The so called "old school teamsters" have finally met their match with this new contract. The days of sitting back, being professional coffee drinkers and being a clock sucker is over. Once I get my 30 days in, I'll shame every thief in the building.

It's the old schoolers killing this union or any union. Get ready to hear all the conspiracies about "ALEC".

One,I see that you have met your good buddy friend..and two,if you act at the terminal anything like you do here those old school teamsters are going to eat you up before you get to lunch..

That's true. Many of the old schoolers are narrow minded, irrational, hypothetical, violent thugs. If you don't agree with their warped way of thinking, then you better watch your azz.

That's true. Many of the old schoolers are narrow minded, irrational, hypothetical, violent thugs. If you don't agree with their warped way of thinking, then you better watch your azz.

Thank the good lord I retired when I did, because if I had to work with 2 wonderful human beings like you two I probably would be sitting in a prison cell by now. Rollin62, don't worry I'm sure one of those professional coffee drinkers will introduce himself to you someday. Boy, I would love to see your face that day Mr, Troll.

Thank the good lord I retired when I did, because if I had to work with 2 wonderful human beings like you two I probably would be sitting in a prison cell by now. Rollin62, don't worry I'm sure one of those professional coffee drinkers will introduce himself to you someday. Boy, I would love to see your face that day Mr, Troll.

Sitting in a cell? So you admit I'm right then. You would get violent because we don't think like you.

You must be referring to "Mr Awsome"
Rut Roh, this could be a problem...See Conman Freightways has one Mr. Wonderful right here in my own backyard...Does this mean that Trollin62 is coming my way???? If so he'd better beware because we are already well stocked with ballwashers and they don't like competition.

If you're hated by most the fools here, then your doing good.
OK, so Trollin62 likes this, and Plunger Joe would like it too if he could (or maybe he can I think he's lurking) and I view that as a badge of disgrace, not honor. Hey Stonehead, posting your name here might be improper and a violation of the rules but posting links to nuts in the newspapers is not!! wink wink. I already know that you come from the land of fruits and nuts. What amazes me is how people like you don't see you for what the rest of the world sees you as. :shrug:

Yes, it is a good thing Your retired. It's your rest home mentality that keeps putting carriers out of business. Get ready, Obama is about to adjust your monthly pension check coffee drinker

OK, so Trollin62 likes this, and Plunger Joe would like it too if he could (or maybe he can I think he's lurking) and I view that as a badge of disgrace, not honor. Hey Stonehead, posting your name here might be improper and a violation of the rules but posting links to nuts in the newspapers is not!! wink wink. I already know that you come from the land of fruits and nuts. What amazes me is how people like you don't see you for what the rest of the world sees you as. :shrug:

You just keep proving my point on the low ball, thuggery tactics of many in the union. Why do you feel the need to or even threaten to?

Is it because you can't debate what I have to say, and you have to resort to such immature tactics? Hmmmm?

Card Check is good! Union members won't intimidate people into signing a card!

But if you disagree with the status quo, we'll violate your privacy and post your name pic!

It appears as though the stonehead is ready to blow another gasket.

I do.... your on a roll tonight....

Which is? .......
You think you are the all that the world should revolve around. You think your opinions are facts that everyone else should be able to see for the truths that you think they are. You call anyone and everyone names when they fail to see it your way. That's a good start and I'll call it my finish. I am not one to load a thread or forum up with things that aren't pertinent to our business so I'll end it here. I know you won't, you can't, you have to have last word and I'll let you have it, ta ta.

Status
Not open for further replies.