ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're acting like one. You're the justifying the stabbing in the back of a Teamster Brother. King of Teamster are you?

And you never answered my question. So did R14 lie to me?

Now you are acting like a fool. I never justified anything. So does make you king jerkoff with your deceitful fabrication?

I have no idea what R14 said, and frankly I don't care. That is between you and him. Just let it go. I have better things to do then play your silly games.

Now you are acting like a fool. I never justified anything. So does make you king jerkoff with your deceitful fabrication?

I have no idea what R14 said, and frankly I don't care. That is between you and him. Just let it go. I have better things to do then play your silly games.

You don't care what a Mod told me? Why don't tell him he was wrong.

Least R14 has some integrity. He couldn't believe that other THUG union site posted it. He too felt it was a privacy violation. He too thought it was wrong to do that to a union brother.

You weren't justifying anything? Then what do you call justifying the posting of the article? Oops! I just answered it for you!

If you got better things, fine, shut your backstabbing worthless ass up.

Here I found it for you
1tool
noun \ˈtül\

EasyBib

Definition of TOOL

a : a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

b (1) : the cutting or shaping part in a machine or machine tool (2) : a machine for shaping metal : machine tool

a : something (as an instrument or apparatus) used in performing an operation or necessary in the practice of a vocation or profession <a scholar's books are his tools>

b : an element of a computer program (as a graphics application) that activates and controls a particular function <a drawing tool>

c : a means to an end <a book's cover can be a marketing tool>

d often vulgar : *****

Here I found it for you
1tool
noun \ˈtül\

EasyBib

Definition of TOOL

a : a handheld device that aids in accomplishing a task

b (1) : the cutting or shaping part in a machine or machine tool (2) : a machine for shaping metal : machine tool

a : something (as an instrument or apparatus) used in performing an operation or necessary in the practice of a vocation or profession

d often vulgar : *****

Good for you. You're still a tool.

Hey Rock head, how'd your sex change operation go??? You know you could bring them up on sexual harassment charges with the union.

Status
Not open for further replies.