ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think you are the all that the world should revolve around. You think your opinions are facts that everyone else should be able to see for the truths that you think they are. You call anyone and everyone names when they fail to see it your way. That's a good start and I'll call it my finish. I am not one to load a thread or forum up with things that aren't pertinent to our business so I'll end it here. I know you won't, you can't, you have to have last word and I'll let you have it, ta ta.

So other than the silly name calling that you're just as guilty of, you can't specifically articulate why you hate me? Thought so.

A new question. Why do you feel the need to violate my privacy?

So other than the silly name calling that you're just as guilty of, you can't specifically articulate why you hate me? Thought so.

A new question. Why do you feel the need to violate my privacy?
OK, you've successfully baited me, what do you mean by, "Why do you feel the need to violate my privacy?"

I am sorry I just peed myself laughing and had to clean up. OK, a link about you? I dunno, a link about some news maybe. So help me to understand this because my understanding is that what is done in public is news, as opposed to what goes on at home, most of which is private, except when it breaks the law and becomes public. Are you saying that Abby Hoffman's privacy has been violated because his activism was reported by the news media? Are you saying that O.J. Simpson's privacy was violated because he was stalked by choppers and po lice officers while riding around L.A. in his Bronco?

Rollin 62 We have a job opening at YRC FreightThat is a janitor. .Would you be interested.The toilets are close to the bosses office.

I am sorry I just peed myself laughing and had to clean up. OK, a link about you? I dunno, a link about some news maybe. So help me to understand this because my understanding is that what is done in public is news, as opposed to what goes on at home, most of which is private, except when it breaks the law and becomes public. Are you saying that Abby Hoffman's privacy has been violated because his activism was reported by the news media? Are you saying that O.J. Simpson's privacy was violated because he was stalked by choppers and po lice officers while riding around L.A. in his Bronco?

Oh ok, so now you wanna play stupid? Then what was the "WINK WINK" about? Or the line about the "land of fuits and nuts"? Implying where live? Hmmm?

Ok, to be fair I read that particular post again. Maybe thinking I misinterpreted it.

Hey Stonehead, posting your name here might be improper and a violation of the rules but posting links to nuts in the newspapers is not!! wink wink. I already know that you come from the land of fruits and nuts.

You said posting my name may be improper, and IS a violation of TB rules. BUT! And you used the word "but". But its ok to post links to News papers isn't. What does posting links to News papers have to do with my name, if it's not to out me (sort of speak)? And what was the "wink wink" about?

Give it up ABFer, you know, I know, and everyone else knows what you were saying. Stop playing stupid, be a man and own up.

Rollin 62 We have a job opening at YRC FreightThat is a janitor. .Would you be interested.The toilets are close to the bosses office.
Yrc can't afford me. They can barely pay you even with consessions. I thought you had a bid janitor on your roster anyway with all the cuts

Ok, to be fair I read that particular post again. Maybe thinking I misinterpreted it.

You said posting my name may be improper, and IS a violation of TB rules. BUT! And you used the word "but". But its ok to post links to News papers isn't. What does posting links to News papers have to do with my name, if it's not to out me (sort of speak)? And what was the "wink wink" about?

Give it up ABFer, you know, I know, and everyone else knows what you were saying. Stop playing stupid, be a man and own up.
paranoid.....take ur meds....

Status
Not open for further replies.