ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's it. Keep stealing time and we'll see if them new cameras can protect your job

The so called "old school teamsters" have finally met their match with this new contract. The days of sitting back, being professional coffee drinkers and being a clock sucker is over. Once I get my 30 days in, I'll shame every thief in the building.

Haha! Their fat asses can barely walk besides its obvious they haven't skipped a lunch in a long time. Abf needs to hire some Heath and wellness coaches. Some of the employees just let themselves go. Pretty disgusting

It's the old schoolers killing this union or any union. Get ready to hear all the conspiracies about "ALEC".

That's true. Many of the old schoolers are narrow minded, irrational, hypothetical, violent thugs. If you don't agree with their warped way of thinking, then you better watch your azz.

Yes, it is a good thing Your retired. It's your rest home mentality that keeps putting carriers out of business. Get ready, Obama is about to adjust your monthly pension check coffee drinker

God Same old crap from the same people. GO FIGURE

Poor poor stoney, everybody picks on poor old stoney. I wonder why?

How's your failed site? Up to 15 now? Or am I being generous?

Don't need to you already know it all. Just ask you. But you just proved our point HA HA!

Oh no! How did you know I'm part of "ALEC"!? Lol

Kinda like how I proved ( YET AGAIN ), that so called union brothers will stab a brother in the back simply because they don't agree with the status quo.

I know I hate you because you turn a perfectly good topic into shat by your mere presence

I agree with you, This time he MAY not of started it, but he sure helps with his negative input. He seems to always be in Controversy, and a good topic sure does go in different directions. Usually not in a good way. I wonder why? Maybe it's his cheerful personality and good outlook on life.

How's your failed site? Up to 15 now? Or am I being generous?

Oh no! How did you know I'm part of "ALEC"!? Lol

Kinda like how I proved ( YET AGAIN ), that so called union brothers will stab a brother in the back simply because they don't agree with the status quo.

Sites going good, Up to 16 now. lol. To bad you don't have guts to participate.

Problem is you always wants to make something political. Have no intentions to have a debate with you. You only prove one thing to everybody, and that is you don't prove anything. only you think it does.

Sites going good, Up to 16 now. lol. To bad you don't have guts to participate.

Problem is you always wants to make something political. Have no intentions to have a debate with you. You only prove one thing to everybody, and that is you don't prove anything. only you think it does.

Oh like when I would go into the POLITICAL forum and post something POLITICAL?

And I proved lastnight again, that many of you lack morals, respect, and intellectual honesty.

Yes, it is a good thing Your retired. It's your rest home mentality that keeps putting carriers out of business. Get ready, Obama is about to adjust your monthly pension check coffee drinker
Rollin62, you are right it is a good thing I am retired. It is also a good thing when I collect that pension check every month that I earned for hustling freight for 39 years. I worked for my weekly pay and as far as I know my old employer is still in buisness. Just because I refused to work for a company who no longer wanted to honor the contract that they willingly signed with my union doesn't mean I didn't have the right to collect my pension.I do like coffee and I do still work to occupy my time and I probably could still out perform you anyday peddling freight. Last be not least if anyone wants to adjust my pension check it will probably be those wonderful tea party boys not Obama. Can't trust those tea toddlers, they should drink more coffee like us pension collecting coffee drinkers.

Sitting in a cell? So you admit I'm right then. You would get violent because we don't think like you.

Stoney, I might disagree with most of your comments but I believe you have the right to express them on this forum because you work for ABF. Rollin62 is a troll and his bullshi- rants about ABF and other union members don't go over well with me. One of these days you will realize that the old time teamsters fought for the pay and benefits you now enjoy on your job.

Stoney, I might disagree with most of your comments but I believe you have the right to express them on this forum because you work for ABF. Rollin62 is a troll and his bullshi- rants about ABF and other union members don't go over well with me. One of these days you will realize that the old time teamsters fought for the pay and benefits you now enjoy on your job.
Ill be an employee tomorrow. And since you have so much free time, how about picketing other carriers so they can get in on the pension contributions? Your probably to busy reading forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.