ABF | Not good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sites going good, Up to 16 now. lol. To bad you don't have guts to participate.

Problem is you always wants to make something political. Have no intentions to have a debate with you. You only prove one thing to everybody, and that is you don't prove anything. only you think it does.

Oh like when I would go into the POLITICAL forum and post something POLITICAL?

And I proved lastnight again, that many of you lack morals, respect, and intellectual honesty.

Don't forget you are a legion in your own mind

Above is reason why I say you lack intellectual honesty. Can you see it?

Stoney, I might disagree with most of your comments but I believe you have the right to express them on this forum because you work for ABF. Rollin62 is a troll and his bullshi- rants about ABF and other union members don't go over well with me. One of these days you will realize that the old time teamsters fought for the pay and benefits you now enjoy on your job.

Excuse me, but I do realize that. My grandfather and father are both life long, retired Teamsters. When I say the old schoolers are the problem, I mean they act as if its still the 40's. We are in a different world now, and the way unions operated back then won't work today.

Above is reason why I say you lack intellectual honesty. Can you see it?

That is your opinion, and personally I don't care, You have shown everybody here what you really are. There is no reason to explain anything to you as you would not understand.

Stoney between you and rollins62, you guys have managed to turned another good thread into another one of your soap opera's, Congratulations..... I don't have any intentions of playing your silly games.

Stoney between you and rollins62, you guys have managed to turned another good thread into another one of your soap opera's, Congratulations..... I don't have any intentions of playing your silly games.

Ya, it was all us. LOL! If you care to look back, it was neither of us that started the games.

That is your opinion, and personally I don't care, You have shown everybody here what you really are. There is no reason to explain anything to you as you would not understand.

See, you're not even honest enough to admit when you're wrong.

You accuse me of turning threads on your lame site political, but you leave out the little fact that thet were POLITICAL THREADS IN THE POLITICAL SECTION OF YOUR LAME SITE! LOL!!!!

There's nothing to explain to me. You were wrong ( YET AGAIN ).

Geez, I go t work for a day and look what happens.
Trollin62 may have started it and stonehead chimed in to help carry the ball. In such a relay they all get credit for the win (or loss as it is here).

Papajohn, you are right, stonehead will never get it and he's an embarrassment of an ABF employee as Trollin62 will be if he actually hires on.

Trollin62 may have started it and stonehead chimed in to help carry the ball. In such a relay they all get credit for the win (or loss as it is here).

Papajohn, you are right, stonehead will never get it and he's an embarrassment of an ABF employee as Trollin62 will be if he actually hires on.

Still sore that I proved you to be a hypocrite the other night?

Still waiting for you to respond to this post.

Ok, to be fair I read that particular post again. Maybe thinking I misinterpreted it.

You said posting my name may be improper, and IS a violation of TB rules. BUT! And you used the word "but". But its ok to post links to News papers isn't. What does posting links to News papers have to do with my name, if it's not to out me (sort of speak)? And what was the "wink wink" about?

Give it up ABFer, you know, I know, and everyone else knows what you were saying. Stop playing stupid, be a man and own up.

Ya, it was all us. LOL! If you care to look back, it was neither of us that started the games.

See, you're not even honest enough to admit when you're wrong.

You accuse me of turning threads on your lame site political, but you leave out the little fact that thet were POLITICAL THREADS IN THE POLITICAL SECTION OF YOUR LAME SITE! LOL!!!!

There's nothing to explain to me. You were wrong ( YET AGAIN ).

Still sore that I proved you to be a hypocrite the other night?

Still waiting for you to respond to this post.

You have just proven our point, and we don't even need to respond to your nonsense. Nothing more needs said. lol

You have just proven our point, and we don't even need to respond to your nonsense. Nothing more needs said. lol

Such a boy you are. Just be man enough to admit your mistake.

You accused me if turning political threads political. You gotta admit that was a stupid thing to say.

What's funny, is you feel the need to respond when you think you got me on something, but when it turns out you don't, then its...."we don't even need to respond to your nonsense".

Mmmmm

And nothing else will be, good morning Papajohn, happy weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.