R&L | Not much complaining!!!!

braceface

TB Regular
Credits
The drivers must be happy at R&L!!! Not much activity on the R&L board.(Everyone seems content) Check out the boards at some of the other companys, there is a lot of *****in and complaining, and moaning and groaning about what the company is doing to them or what the company is taking away from them. Oh well, not very exciting around here, probably a good thing. The people that own the company are not so obsessed with greed, they take good care of their employees, the employees are happy, the employees take care of their customers, the company makes a good profit, the employees are paid very well, everyone is happy! The Roberts family is very generous, and they are an awesome Christian family to work for. :1036316054: It is also cool to see Matt Kenseth in the R&L Carriers car, what great advertisement for the company, money well spent in my humble opinion!

The drivers must be happy at R&L!!! Not much activity on the R&L board.(Everyone seems content) Check out the boards at some of the other companys, there is a lot of *****in and complaining, and moaning and groaning about what the company is doing to them or what the company is taking away from them. Oh well, not very exciting around here, probably a good thing. The people that own the company are not so obsessed with greed, they take good care of their employees, the employees are happy, the employees take care of their customers, the company makes a good profit, the employees are paid very well, everyone is happy! The Roberts family is very generous, and they are an awesome Christian family to work for. :1036316054: It is also cool to see Matt Kenseth in the R&L Carriers car, what great advertisement for the company, money well spent in my humble opinion!
Step away from the kool-aid driver!!!!! Your cut off!!!!!!!!

Step away from the kool-aid driver!!!!! Your cut off!!!!!!!!

I just knew the Rubber Duck would have to comment!!!! Don't you agree the R&L Board is BORING!!!!!!!Check out the cryin and complaining on the Con-Way, Averitt, and Estes boards. We must have it better than those guys. You couldn't pay me enought to work for Con-Way or Averitt!!!:hide: