Central Transport | Not sure

norm

TB Lurker
Credits
Ok as we all know the big merg. is about here. I've been with Vitran for 8.5 years and all I keep hearing is that it means nothing at the jax. P-Jax drivers seem to think that Vitran is going to save the day, if you think that I've got some real nice swamp land for sale. I don't trust a thing that Vitran says, Dave K and John H will sail us down the river with out a second thought. So to that end I'm going to hang in till the end, then they can kiss my fat Irish............

Ok as we all know the big merg. is about here. I've been with Vitran for 8.5 years and all I keep hearing is that it means nothing at the jax. P-Jax drivers seem to think that Vitran is going to save the day, if you think that I've got some real nice swamp land for sale. I don't trust a thing that Vitran says, Dave K and John H will sail us down the river with out a second thought. So to that end I'm going to hang in till the end, then they can kiss my fat Irish............

I worked at PJAX for 4 and a half years until 11/06. The way we saw it there, was that Vitran bought our freight. As for PJAX being in trouble, I never saw that because we did more freight here than Vitran did. I think when merger goes through, alot of PJAX people will be out of work and jobs will go to Vitran folks. That is my opinion.