XPO | not working

biggdean said:
everyone says freight is slow but i talked to a rodeway driver and he said they are all getting 12 hrs plus a day everyday... and casualls they tell take your 10 hrs off dont even call ,come back in to work !! i feel like a union carrier sometimes i have too hide and move around when i do my city route just to get around 7 hrs a day ..my term wont let me work the dock anymore...i miss the good old days when i busted *** for 10 to12 hrs and loved doing it...cant wait too get back to that..are you listenind fat beard ?? HEY FATBEARD call me on my cellphone to wake me up and let me know when my 7 hrs are up ..

HEY HEY!
What is going on?????!!! It’s august and where is the freight?? I don’t know what we are going to do in the winter time!!! Many drivers are working for 20-25 Hrs a week in my service center, loosing 2 drivers every week and hiring 3 apprentices?? Looks like is the only type of drivers that are willing to work for this great company??!!! Where is the 10 and 12 hours shift that we had in previous years?? And its true Yellow/roadway/newpenn are working for 10-12 hours a day!!!. Some drivers of those companies the type of greeting that the give me is “ Went are you coming?? They had 11 drivers from my service center in the last 3 month and keep counting….

But it everything is going like the way it is right now, the stock is going to be so cheap that the rumors of UPS buying Conway is going to be a reality….That’s good or bad?? The only intelligent thing that have done this president its re branding the company and raise his own salary!!!!

Mozartsghost said:
I liked Hartman while he was in central... It would be nice to get him back sometime...:batman:
I knew people who worked for big dave a long time ago and said he was great to work for.Who knows what would happen to Kevin if he took over the good ship C.F.