Holland | Nothing for Driver Appreciation week ??

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Really ,Driver's are working 60 plus hours a week and we can't get nobody to apply and they want us to tell driver's to come over and apply , but for Truck Driver Appreciation Week ,we got ZERO ??? just goes to prove a point Holland /YRCW don't give a :crap: about us Driver's !!!!:6788:

I heard of some terminals having cake and baked goods during the week. It must have been all eaten before I arrived in the evening each day. I also heard of some terminals giving out gloves, at our barn I guess they let the boxes sit all week and then opened them on Friday and said they would give them to us next week. Still down three drivers since the new hiring program started: one retire, two quit, no new hires. I did hear they sent one fella in for a **** test sounded like a good prospect his felony was quite a long time ago!

Oh yeah, the gloves. Forgot about them. A couple of start times got gloves but not all of them. Don't want to give the impression that Ryan doesn't care.

I heard of some terminals having cake and baked goods during the week. It must have been all eaten before I arrived in the evening each day. I also heard of some terminals giving out gloves, at our barn I guess they let the boxes sit all week and then opened them on Friday and said they would give them to us next week. Still down three drivers since the new hiring program started: one retire, two quit, no new hires. I did hear they sent one fella in for a **** test sounded like a good prospect his felony was quite a long time ago!

Was he being hired for mgmt or as a driver?

What about the McGiver tool. Flash light, screw driver (both flathead and Phillipshead) to do your own truck repairs And the reflexive vest. I don't know man that's pretty awesome if your a classified driver. To bad if you bud dock of hostler. Lol

What about the McGiver tool. Flash light, screw driver (both flathead and Phillipshead) to do your own truck repairs And the reflexive vest. I don't know man that's pretty awesome if your a classified driver. To bad if you bud dock of hostler. Lol
Yard and dock got hams from the yrc pork farm I heard?

We just got a pair of gloves today .

BtDfE3p.jpg

Wonder if this part timer was wearing his new gloves when driving???

I received a verbal warning and given 30 days to show progress toward getting my tankers endorsement even though I'll never drive again.
:clapping: Congratulations on your driver of the week award.