Yellow | Notice to all you doomsday bloggers!!!

little indian 1

TB Lurker
Credits
i was told 10yrs ago 90% of this job is just showing up. Its been true so far!! Just show up!!! Do your job!! Give the company what theyre paying you for!! If your a road driver be safe and show up on time!! If your a p+d driver go the extra mile solicit more freight and dont pick up a claim!!! If your a dock worker pay attention to detail and be safe...quit posting all these doomsday scenarios its not productive!! Roadway was brought to brink of destruction back in the 1980's. We can come back again. If you cant do this...quit now!! Wedont need you!!!! Be sure to vote in november!!!!!:1036316054:

i was told 10yrs ago 90% of this job is just showing up. Its been true so far!! Just show up!!! Do your job!! Give the company what theyre paying you for!! If your a road driver be safe and show up on time!! If your a p+d driver go the extra mile solicit more freight and dont pick up a claim!!! If your a dock worker pay attention to detail and be safe...quit posting all these doomsday scenarios its not productive!! Roadway was brought to brink of destruction back in the 1980's. We can come back again. If you cant do this...quit now!! Wedont need you!!!! Be sure to vote in november!!!!!:1036316054:

aaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmennnnnnn brother!!!!!!!!!!:1036316054:

yeah lil' injun...

keep talking all that "teamwork" crap -

I for one feel like spreading more rumours!!!! hehehehehhehe

(psssst... I heard roadway was sold to the iranians...)
Vomit.jpg

I am just so sick of these doomsday employees. every thing out of their mouth is negative. then there is the idiot who brings in a bogus company memo that he fabricated on his home computer to look authentic just to scare the crap out of few drivers and spread panic. I confronted the moron and told him he has one day to contact the drivers he gave it 2 or im going to the hall and there was witnesses. our future here is serious its not a joking matter. so enough with the rumors. if its not documented dont believe it. and dont make any discisions based on a rumor....and yes i know i cant spell

Funny one DRAG BIKE DIKE oops Mike....my bad I sure hope the mod deletes your nasty pic.. must have eaten at ur place lol now get back to work richard:butt kiss: