TForce | Notice zero info about TFF

No port

Libertarian free thinker
Credits
If you go on the teamsters Twitter page or their website you will see nothing about T-Force freight it's all about UPS.

If you go on the teamsters Twitter page or their website you will see nothing about T-Force freight it's all about UPS.
UPS has 250,000 employees… they also have a app that gives them updates! Also they probably don’t have any updates on us! Look at ABF did they find out anything about the contract yet?

And if the union is asking for a strike authorization, then you probably don’t want an update!🙂

They don't give a ::shit:: about TFF. They take 8 million in dues every year from us, yet once every five years they negotiate a contract and leave us in the dark, again.

to - too - tutu -
Get Ready Beauty GIF by Boomerang Official

Admittedly i don't attend meetings as often as I should but they know my face and name when they see me. You can't effectively change things or voice your concerns on TB show up call your BA and the president of your local remember they work for you you pay their salary you pay their benefits you pay for their cars their cell phones their office.