TForce | Now a national contract?

But your numbers may very from what someone else's numbers might be.....And I can see the need to show your figures....But just because they are not posted to your liking doesn't mean that they are not done over and over by that person....I have looked at all the things I felt I needed to play into it all....But I don't have the energy or time to try to convince you or anyone else of it...But it is still done to MY liking...Arguing your side is ok to a point but telling some one their wrong about what they make or pay....How do you know?? You get their check stub? Opinions are good and make us think but beyond that ....They are just opinons....Numbers or not...Look at the Government or the media...If you beleive every number they give ....Well....You know where I am going....

You will never win an argument with overnite. After all, he was the president of the debating club in high school. :attention:Elvis out...

You will never win an argument with overnite. After all, he was the president of the debating club in high school. :attention:Elvis out...

No debate....And yes he had to win his fair share of redundant conversations....But it takes all kind and if they are still breathing I have to trade paint...Its all good and it is all about having a place to get your b!tchin off....I know what I need and you all should know what you need and if you don't we will decide for you!!!!!! DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!

he called acx a bottom feeder, not me.

greezy, when I post somthing about 401k and ins. I always show my math becuase you can't argue with numbers, too many posts people just say what they want with nothing to back it up if there wrong or not, I use it as proof.

But some people math was not there best subject. I will give you a good example there is a poster on here that was telling people how much dues were and he was figuiring them up wrong.

I will give you that, including my own on occasion.

But your numbers may very from what someone else's numbers might be.....And I can see the need to show your figures....But just because they are not posted to your liking doesn't mean that they are not done over and over by that person....I have looked at all the things I felt I needed to play into it all....But I don't have the energy or time to try to convince you or anyone else of it...But it is still done to MY liking...Arguing your side is ok to a point but telling some one their wrong about what they make or pay....How do you know?? You get their check stub? Opinions are good and make us think but beyond that ....They are just opinons....Numbers or not...Look at the Government or the media...If you beleive every number they give ....Well....You know where I am going....

Our presient say's "we are in a good economic state". Well I guess Goerge did not pass economics in school.:1036316054:

Well thank ya son, by the way, how's the new horse?

Little loose in the turns but gets better in the long run....I would like to thank O and Mc and UPS for their support with this little pony....I would like to thank my crew cheif ....My wife for holding the crew together while I am out on the track getting squirrely in this old equipment that they gave me but all in all its been a good ride.....(I have my Sprint cup hat on for effect).....

Oh so you've got a brand new ride Greezy trucker?
Does it have the jake brakes you wanted?
Or do you have to smoke them babys down the mountains out in your neck of the woods?

Oh so you've got a brand new ride Greezy trucker?
Does it have the jake brakes you wanted?
Or do you have to smoke them babys down the mountains out in your neck of the woods?

No it is the same one I had ....New but gutless and NNNNOOOOOO engine brake....But it is all good.....Just as long as they keep paying me I will make it work....:TR10driving03: