FedEx Freight | Now introducing, from Parts Unknown, The Midnight Rider

Credits
Hey baby, this here's the Midnight Rider. I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, and funky like a monkey.

If y'all missed it, the FedEx Annual Report for FY10 has been released. The Midnight Rider would post a link to make it easy for ya, but can't due to being a registered member for only two days. I bet you cats are smart enough to go to fedex.com then click on Investor Relations at the bottom of the page and find it from there.

The title is "You ain't seen nothin' yet". Now the Midnight Rider isn't the most literary guy out there but I do remember high school English and literature, so I know foreshadowing when I see it!

Then on the FXF discussion on page 4, it says, "On the other hand, it was a tough year at FedEx Freight, but we have a strategy in place to turn things around.

I bet we do, yes indeed! We just have to put two too and to together to see the big picture.

MR916

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me make it cleah right heah: The Midnight Rider is NOT Dusty Rhodes. Just because we are of the same build, have the same speech patterns, accent, and use the same 25 year old quotes and so forth, we are two separate peoples.

Here's the fact, Jack...Dusty Rhodes, and the assumed name he used to post under, are gone, but The Midnight Rider, baby, The Midnight Rider is heah to stay.

Now how about liftin' that restriction on not being able to post links for three days?

(And may I just say how impressed I am that you knew that was a Dusty quote?)

Let me make it cleah right heah: The Midnight Rider is NOT Dusty Rhodes. Just because we are of the same build, have the same speech patterns, accent, and use the same 25 year old quotes and so forth, we are two separate peoples.

Here's the fact, Jack...Dusty Rhodes, and the assumed name he used to post under, are gone, but The Midnight Rider, baby, The Midnight Rider is heah to stay.

Now how about liftin' that restriction on not being able to post links for three days?

(And may I just say how impressed I am that you knew that was a Dusty quote?)

can't do it.... too many spammers also can't lift it for the whole group... 3 days will fly by

The Midnight Rider never worked those fellas and I don't know who they are. Were they popular in the Mid-Atlantic states (plus Georgia and Florida) back in the 80s?

Y'all need to worry less about WHO The Midnight Rider is and HOW I talk (Youtube "midnight rider" for some old footage of me in my prime) and concentrate on WHAT it is I'm sayin' to ya.

It's an open book test and the answers are all right in front of ya. Ya best put on your big girl panties and deal with some hard realities. And that's all I've got to say about that.

The Rider's gonna take a lil nap now. Y'all try to get some rest too.

That's alright Billy, I don't mind if you attack the poster instead of the post. Sure hope you've got enough strap to make it through, my friend!

Actually I heard Midnight Rider worked with a old friend of mine The Undertaker.

underh.jpg

Hey baby, this here's the Midnight Rider. I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, and funky like a monkey.

If y'all missed it, the FedEx Annual Report for FY10 has been released. The Midnight Rider would post a link to make it easy for ya, but can't due to being a registered member for only two days. I bet you cats are smart enough to go to fedex.com then click on Investor Relations at the bottom of the page and find it from there.

The title is "You ain't seen nothin' yet". Now the Midnight Rider isn't the most literary guy out there but I do remember high school English and literature, so I know foreshadowing when I see it!

Then on the FXF discussion on page 4, it says, "On the other hand, it was a tough year at FedEx Freight, but we have a strategy in place to turn things around.

I bet we do, yes indeed! We just have to put two too and to together to see the big picture.

MR916

Well, M.R., to be honest, I didn't read anything in it that I would call earth shattering. I think it's pretty common knowledge that Freight has had a couple of pretty crappy years......and I think it would be reasonable to assume that any well run organization would do their fiduciary duty and try to turn loss into profit. Hence the, "strategy in place to turn things around".
So, if your tea leaves are telling you something that they're not telling the rest of us, please, do share.

Here's the link:
http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...b960-4f0f-92cd-ec27cab06760/FedEx_2010_AR.pdf

By the way, I thought you sounded more like Wolfman Jack..........keepin' it cool, baby...............:smile:

Just had to say ; the word..."teabag"

Jimmy, misses..giving you a ..Tounge lashing

Stay Frosty ,..Nobody else will !

see..that's where you're wrong. They're not Dusty Rhodes quotes, they're Superstar Billy Graham's quotes!! Dusty said stuff like "make your liver quiver" and such jive.

Well, Kinpin, back in the day, Superstar Billy Graham, Dusty, myself, and others all thought we had to rhyme when we cut a promo on somebody. So it's possible that we stole each other's lines from time to time. Ya dig, brother?

The Rider is goin' to the house.......gonna kick back and watch this big ol battle royale that's comin'. Y'all try to have some love for everybody!