Holland | Now that the merger is complete, what's next?

Your correct lecture time is now over. If you have something to say to me about this, take it to PM or drop it. Don't make me put you in timeout.

Play nice

I just want a Bumper sticker or a very large yard sign that says "OBAMA LIED THE ECONOMY DIED" To take the lefts sayings and turn them against them is friggin Great. The only thing better is when they complain about it. :duh::popcorn: I am willing to trade my OBAMA ANTI-CHRIST 2008 t shirt for one.

Maybe 8 years

I thought this was the USA where we have free speech and are allowed to express our opinions--I'm fine with the big capital letters with negative comments and if I remember right-people trashed president Bush for 8 years-luckily it'll only be 4 years of this administration

You are certainly putting the CART-BEFORE-The HORSE.
Let this admin work 4 years before deciding who will run
the other 4.:USA:

whoo hooo!!!!

like rowdy girl said we have free speech an i don't need a benny lecture of what right the premium folks have so save it benny an northern flash keep it up cause i figure your like a girl an just have to have the last word nuff said by me

Go get em cosmojoe:biglaugh:

The end is near folks

Lets face it, YRC (upper) mgmt. has had their hands full for many months with this merger/consolidation. Now that it is done, what is your opinion on what they will do (if anything) next. Particularly with the Regionals.

Sell them, but to who? Shut them down and start from scratch.!!!!:popcorn:

Sell them, but to who? Shut them down and start from scratch.!!!!:popcorn:
I know it may not seem like it while working for this place lately, but the Holland name still carries alot of weight, and respect. I couldn't see them shutting it down to start over again, unless it was non-union. And really, why would they need to do that? They already get EVERYTHING they want as it is. (pay cut - no problem, utility drivers - sure, don't like the contract - just change the words in a COO, contract violations - ha: file a greivance because you won't win anyway. Heck, I think the company WANTS the union there, as much of a pushover as they are.

Merge with YRC? I guess it's possible, but I don't see any advantage to that. They have proven time and time again they do not do next day freight well. Also you would give up Hollands reputation as a next day/ low claim carrier.

Why wood YRC do that, since Holland doesn't do that any more,( over night damage free) mostly one day freight that is. holland does the same thing that YRC doses now.:bowdown:

I know it may not seem like it while working for this place lately, but the Holland name still carries alot of weight, and respect. I couldn't see them shutting it down to start over again, unless it was non-union. And really, why would they need to do that? They already get EVERYTHING they want as it is. (pay cut - no problem, utility drivers - sure, don't like the contract - just change the words in a COO, contract violations - ha: file a greivance because you won't win anyway. Heck, I think the company WANTS the union there, as much of a pushover as they are.

T02, you sure have a bad attitude about our union, if it wasn't for the union you and your ilk would have been fired long ago pal.:popcorn: