now that's a sleeper.

T

ttman

cfsleeper5.jpg

That is another truck next to it, just ahead a little bit. Look through the window you will see what I mean.

Thanks, Stimpy! I see that one and another underneath the the "keep on trucking dude" I also see a strange a/c unit on top. Believe me I have been in (too) MANY of these, I just don't thing it is a "real" (pre 9/02/02) CF power.

I have been in a few of they also and never seen one like this either. Looks to me like someone were having fun with his or her photo shop program. If you blow up the picture the Keep on trucking is a square transplant onto the truck. Nice job though, maybe it is real, one of those secret mission trucks. I used to hate hooking up the sleeper units, the poor guy in the sleeper would get toss around when you hit the pin. Had the fear of someone coming out of the back and strangling me, those clutches were a bear. I never like a cab over, never felt comfortable in one.

The A/C unit on the top of the cab is the deal breaker for me. Heck, most of the CF trucks I drove didn't even have air conditioning!:hysterical:

if you would have ever seen dixie darlin,you would have said the same thing..

You know that Dixie Darling wasn't the only he-she that we had a CF.When I worked out of Peru, Illinois Randi used to come down from Blain ,Minnesotia .She-he wasn't quite as ugly as Dixie.After I transferred to Atlanta I used to see Dixie come in there alot.The lady that ran team with Dixie used to run out of Peru.When they came into Atl they would be in the smoking room waiting for there load.
I see Sandy so I would sit down and talk to her Ignoring Dixie. Every time sombody would come down stairs they would start into the room,as soon as they seen Dixie they would go the other way.