New Penn | NP - vote yes

All lot of you think YRC is stupid for a lot of reasons. The rapid expansion was a mistake. It was followed by the meltdown. Nothin you could do about that now. They won't possibly merge if they don't have to. They are not that stupid. But they will take the hit to have it their way. You're the steward, you're a phone call away about the current rate question. If you can't trust your BA you really got a prob

First off Joe, I have no problem with my BA. 2nd, look what time I posted the question! Should I have called him at 11pm when I was reading the article to ask him?
You were asked a simple question about the language. But as usual when you or your other cronies on here don't have an answer, you resort to talking ::shit:: about the person who posted it.

I did get an answer today, The IBT's position is that Newpenn was already absorbed when YRC bought us so the language is not in effect for a merger. Sounds like a BS way around the language to me, but thats the answer I got.[/QUOTE]
If they were already "absorbed" then why are they voting seperate?

I know we are being told the banks need it BUT WHY DOES YRC NEED THIS YES VOTE SO BADLY. To me it seems like it makes it easier for them to go on with their destruction of union companies.

It depends on what you mean by destruction of union companies. I've seen terminal mgrs get fired, operations mgrs get fired, dispatchers get fired, salesmen get fired. They all had bad numbers. Roadway had RPS package, Coles Express, Caliber Express, air freight maybe more that were non-union and got rid of em. Bad numbers. I doubt if Preston had good numbers. They bought New Penn and Holland because of the good numbers. They are a numbers kind of company. I know..too bad there's suck :hysterical::hysterical: but they are just having a temporary out of money experience. :whistle: And please remember we live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules. :rofl2::rofl2: