Number's game

60-planters-diecast1.jpg

Wrong number Backpacker.

I posted a '65 'Stang, '66 Chevelle, and '67 Chevelle.

You should have posted 68.

Now it is all screwed up.

Here, lemme fix it for ya.
and how was i (or anyone else) supposed to know the years of cars you posted, since no mention of said years was shown on them..???

it is after all "the numbers game".....not...HHmmmmm...lemme see.....what year are these..??

images

and how was i (or anyone else) supposed to know the years of cars you posted, since no mention of said years was shown on them..???

it is after all "the numbers game".....not...HHmmmmm...lemme see.....what year are these..??

images

So you don't recognize a '65 Mustang, '66 Chevelle or a '67 Chevelle?

Go back to your Generic Appliance car then.

And now, the next number.

Lockheed_SR-71_Blackbird.jpg

Tell us you don't get this one.

images

again...it is called "The numbers game"......not let's guess what someone is trying to show/tell us....

and no, i cannot recognize the many different model years for cars...given that many years the cars "look the same" for x number of years, before a change in design takes place.

again, it is "the number game"...not the lemme guess what someone is trying to show/tell us...

again...it is called "The numbers game"......not let's guess what someone is trying to show/tell us....

Toddler-Temper-Tantrum-300x300.jpg

and no, i cannot recognize the many different model years for cars...given that many years the cars "look the same" for x number of years, before a change in design takes place.

Clearly you are not a car guy.

Pity.

again, it is "the number game"...not the lemme guess what someone is trying to show/tell us...

The last year for this series, and a fine example of one. The next year brought those huge 5 mile n hour bumpers. Very unatractive.

70_camaro.jpg

Clearly you are not a car guy.

Pity.

The last year for this series, and a fine example of one. The next year brought those huge 5 mile n hour bumpers. Very unatractive.

70_camaro.jpg

to (nearly quote) the Japanese Motor Company President, from the movie.."Gung HO"

" i like you, you make me laff".....

i AM a car guy....i drive one, i buy a new one nearly every 5 to 7 years....

i LOVE the 'Duesy's", but cannot tell you (with out cheating that is) the years they were produced, and the end of the company. i cannot tell you the value of the Duesy's or how many are still in existence.

i can say (almost) beyond a reasonable doubt, that I DO KNOW the look of a 1955 Chevy, as my dad had one, and i was turning 16, when he bought his first brand new ever, 1970 Ford Torino Fairlane, and sold his '55 chevy for a mere....$150.00..to pay the sales tax on his new ride...

but, given that so many cars had not really changed in style or design for a number of years, i would not be able to keep track of the model years, and frankly, care not to.

do you remember....(i know i do) that for decades, the major pick up truck makers, never had a "date of manufacturer" label riveted or glued onto the door jambs like ALL cars did way back then..??

so when someone went to buy a "brand new truck"...oh sure he got a brand new truck...but it could have been a (left over) 1960, rather than the 1965 he actually wanted..???

some guys, maybe you, know every little detail about engines, transmissions, rear-end ratios, and anti-slip, or what ever..

when i "turned wrenches" for a living when i was younger..??

again, never did i care about all the details..only if i could get the parts, set a price, and get the job to repair........collect the money and move onto the next repair job...

now..as for your "cry baby pic.....

i like that one....!!!!!!!

but also again.....

the name of the game is..."The numbers game"..........!!!!

not....lemme guess what someone is trying to post..>!!!

thank you for your consideration........!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: