NY City Semi burned under a bridge.

I still have the phone call saved in my cell phone from our driver who almost had dire consequences with this accident today. it seems as the fire was burning it was a little too late for him to jam on the brake so he floored it and therefore drove directly thru a fireball. he saw debris falling from the overpass and failed to look what was in front of him but did not panic. to everybody's surprise him and the equipment made it thru unscathed. however, his tractor had diesel fuel poured all over it from trailer who had the accident on the upper roadway. if there are any road men reding this & coming to Maspeth, check out tractor #815.

I still have the phone call saved in my cell phone from our driver who almost had dire consequences with this accident today. it seems as the fire was burning it was a little too late for him to jam on the brake so he floored it and therefore drove directly thru a fireball. he saw debris falling from the overpass and failed to look what was in front of him but did not panic. to everybody's surprise him and the equipment made it thru unscathed. however, his tractor had diesel fuel poured all over it from trailer who had the accident on the upper roadway. if there are any road men reding this & coming to Maspeth, check out tractor #815.

Was that a big truck?

I'll bet he hit that guardrail when he saw that 12'3" clearance sign. Plenty of out of town drivers have trouble there when they see that.