Yellow | NY Mets using Old Dominion

Just saw on the 6:00 news that the NY Mets were using Old Dominion to haul their stuff to spring training in Florida. Unreal that unionized players making tons of money are using non-union carrier. For shame.
One more reason not to root for them

At least it wasn't Them Damn New York Yankees.

At least when the NY Yankees were building their new stadium a number of years ago they used Yellow to cart away stuff from the old place. I remember seeing photos of our trailers on the old field.

OD uses Cadillac SUV's to haul freight?

And OD's OS&D department is just OS and no D because they don't have any D?
You're right that it's shameful, Triplex, but you can't really be denying that ODFL has a better record for on-time, damage-free delivery than almost anyone else in the business, can you?

I doubt the players had a say, but they should be saying something about it to the next microphone they see.

You're right that it's shameful, Triplex, but you can't really be denying that ODFL has a better record for on-time, damage-free delivery than almost anyone else in the business, can you?

I doubt the players had a say, but they should be saying something about it to the next microphone they see.

I'm sure you're right on the on-time and damage free issue CF and no question you're correct about the players having no say. I'm just doing what I occasionally like to do! :stirthepot: :smile new:

tSE2yki.jpg

YRC is the exclusive carrier for this team!!!

unfortunately OD & the Mets have been in business together for quite a while. I'm a Mets fan, go to several games a yr and that OD logo is all around Citi Field smh

Just saw on the 6:00 news that the NY Mets were using Old Dominion to haul their stuff to spring training in Florida. Unreal that unionized players making tons of money are using non-union carrier. For shame.
Players don't have anything to do with this, and they couldn't care less anyways.