NY Times: Trump ‘has a problem with democracy’

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

The New York Times editorial board published a scathing critique of President Trump on Sunday after he reportedly praised Chinese President Xi Jinping during remarks at his Gridiron dinner speech, accusing Trump of "reflexively" celebrating authoritarianism.

The editorial comes after Trump praised China’s Community Party for abolishing presidential term limits, effectively giving Xi power indefinitely.

“He's now president for life. President for life. No, he's great," Trump reportedly told Republican donors during a closed-door event in Florida. “And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll give that a shot someday."
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376678-ny-times-trump-has-a-problem-with-democracy

2. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

I heard the recording of this, President Trump speaking at a private function was obviously and clearly joking if there was any doubt the crowd laughter gave it away.

Maybe if the lefties at The NY Times would get the sticks out of their respective arses they might enjoy life a little more and some of their long lost credibly back.

SAC75 likes this.
  3. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

"This is one of the best times I've had with the media — this might be the most fun I've had since watching your faces on Election Night."

- President Donald Trump
    This was my favorite quote from that function..

DCM_Doc, Bubba74 and SAC75 like this.
  4. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

The New York times has a problem with the truth.
    They are one of many groups that don't want to accept the decision of the American people.
    They have zero credibility.

Rastus and SAC75 like this.
  5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

So Trumps tongue and cheek comment and know he hates democracy

cant the MSM get back to some serious reporting like the number of scoops of ice cream or the Diet Coke addiction

Northern Flash and Rastus like this.
  6. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

He just likes playing the media and knew his "President for Life" comment would send them into a frenzy.

DCM_Doc and Rastus like this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

The times has to assume none of their readers would listen to the public tape of President Trump’s speech.
    The Old Gray Lady, how about the spiteful little child.

8. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Screen shots of open and honest press. They don’t even care what a provable disgrace
    they are.

Northern Flash likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Grocery Shopping. The Meat Department. AD-FREE USER

The media is spitting in the face of the American people and our election system. They are too stupid to see that nobody cares what they say any more.
    They are a joke and should be ashamed of themselves, but they aren't because Liberalism is a mental disorder.