NY Trucker charged with manslaughter for killing a Mother of (2) last month.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
This driver was not only over hours,he was also watching a unsavory movie on his computer when he rammed a disabled car which had just struck a deer.

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated by another Person here at TB, I as well can see a NEW LAW restricting the use of ANY visible screen (apart from gps) to distract or otherwise entertain Drivers while Driving.
IF you are compelled to watch a movie while Driving, find the minimal amount of COMMON SENSE to STOP AND PARK THE VEHICLE and continue watching the most important and life changing bits of tripe.

As stated by another Person here at TB, I as well can see a NEW LAW restricting the use of ANY visible screen (apart from gps) to distract or otherwise entertain Drivers while Driving.
IF you are compelled to watch a movie while Driving, find the minimal amount of COMMON SENSE to STOP AND PARK THE VEHICLE and continue watching the most important and life changing bits of tripe.

Hard to believe anyone would be this stupid. He wont be watching **** in his prison cell. He will be the **** star in the joint.

This is a huge growing problem. Not just with truck drivers but all drivers.

But I'm sure individaul states will need to take the lead. Lord knows the fed's are to concerned with party lines and power to get anything done.

It's a shame it takes these things to take place before commonsense kicks in. Send him to the pen, where he can get all the back door **** he needs.

The TV screens that are not supposed to be viewable by the driver.I see them watching and driving all the time.Four wheelers that is.