ODFL | NYCE Closed

madtrucker1972

TB Lurker
Credits
I hate to announce that New York Carolina Express closed their door today. There was notice except to drivers this was their last run while on the road. See ya Highway 29 OD's.

Sorry to hear about people losing jobs.Seems like if anything bad is going to happen it's always this time of year.Good luck and prayers to the people who are out of work.

There is a new's story from up there on the web.Haven;t figured out how to post on here.My understanding from what I have read.The employee's got no severence pay,nothing.They found out that day..Had a driver local didn't even know anything&customer just found out&came out & told driver she want'd her freight back.The driver had no clue.they say the South plainfield terminal had to much damage they just couldn't hold on anymore..My understanding fromex driver's they have been money strap'd for yrs.

I was told by a driver yesterday that yes the storm closed them.But,the guy who own'd NYCE had gone through a nasty divorce&the wifey took him for everything..So with the storm he just gave it all up..Now that is what I heard.Don't know how true it is.:argue:

Last I seen it was...What I was saying the freight that they are holding onto could be going up to consignee's..Also,could be equipment going north..No telling..Maybe someone should stop'd it to see!!!:6799:
But I thought this thread was about them going out of business. :confused:

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yes,they are..Went by tho term in GBO.The gate was open.Seen a couple guy's in street close..There was another truck load company pulling out when I came by..Word from the Term Manager there is they have closed.Website had not said anything when I look'd last week..If you search enough you will find new's of it closing&reason why
are they going out of business?