Oak Harbor Mgrs looking for new positions

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
I've been out checking job opportunities at numerous freight lines here in town and have encountered T.M.s and Human resource people who will ask if I know such and such or so and so a supervisor or dispatcher at Oak Harbor .I always give them a positive reference because their leaving will help expedite Oak Harbors return to good faith bargaining or their demise. Has anybody else had a similar experience ? You will notice I did not mention sales staff as their lies have already destroyed future options unless they relocate to other towns.I would love to share names but rules forbid it on this forum.Besides it's better Oak gets a surprise.

Any company that would be asking this information is on a fishing trip and would probably sell you out as well. Any HR person knows that information about employees of another company best be kept to them self.

i have ran into this situation as well apparently the vp's arent giving thier managment staff any information on whats going kinda sounds familiar huh isnt that how CF treated thier managment team i hope they see the light because being kept in the dark is no fun

Thanks Redroller
You have a good point however in the freight industry it's a mighty small world ,besides they know I'm on strike anyway. We seem to have a bit of a problem getting the background info for new job applications out of Oak HR. So interested parties try and get info any way they can off the record of course.

i have ran into this situation as well apparently the vp's arent giving thier managment staff any information on whats going kinda sounds familiar huh isnt that how CF treated thier managment team i hope they see the light because being kept in the dark is no fun
Isn't that called the mushroom theory? "Keep them in the dark..."

Thanks Redroller
You have a good point however in the freight industry it's a mighty small world ,besides they know I'm on strike anyway. We seem to have a bit of a problem getting the background info for new job applications out of Oak HR. So interested parties try and get info any way they can off the record of course.
I understand what you are saying. Point taken.