Oak Harbor strikers are garbage.

Discussion in 'Oak Harbor' started by pimptaddy, Jan 27, 2009.

1. pimptaddy

pimptaddy New Member

Hey moron strikers, that job is not yours and you are not hurting anyone by striking. Blue collar trash like you are striking during the worst economy since the Great Depression and it seems you are unwilling to make concessions to help the company during these tough times. I always thought truckers were the scum of the Earth. They were stupid, redneck pieces of **** who thought they were entitled to good pay without a college degree. Guess I was right

You union morons crack me up. You are basically under skilled, uneducated idiots who think you are entitled to the best health care on the planet. I am glad they are trying to cut your health care benefits. They are more than any of you deserve. You are striking during one of the worst economic downtowns in American History and are hurting your company to the point that you probably will not have a job even if you do win and return. You are white trash and I hope your family starves and dies

Be a man and respond to this thread without whining and deleting it. It only shows you are scared to face facts.

2. mattjm

mattjm Junior Senior Member

:nutkick::nutkick:Go to picket line and tell them that, Come stand up and be counted.

3. pimptaddy

pimptaddy New Member

I would kill any of these weak pieces of trash. I am a tall, muscular alpha male and own all. Stupid trash striking for benefits that they are not worthy of receiving. I can't stand these morons. They call hard working people "*****" as if these people care what a piece of human garbage thinks about them. So the "****" worker is somehow evil? Really? They are simply earning a living and doing a job that you would not do because you are greedy. That job is not entitled to you and you holding signs is funny and the joke is on you. If I was the owner of this company I would hire security to mess with you all the time. I would drive my BMW by the picket line with three hot girls in the car and laugh at you broke losers. You people are the reason America is being destroyed and your big union games are killing this country.

I have always laughed at the striker guys. From the company perspective you are costing them money. They were unwilling to pay you before the strike and now you think they are going to pay you when you have costs them millions? Any money you might have received is out the window now due to lost earnings and I hope Oak Harbor breaks the Teamsters out of spite. I really hope I live to see a day when blue collar trash can't hold a business hostage in what amounts to a mob uprising for better pay. You people make me sick and Oak harbor should hire gunmen to shoot you all in the head. You have no right to strike and make a scene simply to try to get the company to give you benefits. You people are stupid and uneducated and deserve no better than the pay a fast food worker gets.