Oak Harbor Teamster Offer to Return to Work!

That's right , stop follow union. All strikers is not going to have a jobs to come back to. Permanent replacements are very safe . It is all there is to .

Ummm... english 101 may be a good class for you to take so we could understand what you are so feebly trying to post. The replacements are a joke, and IF the company agrees to the unions offer to return to work shouldl be going down the road very soon.

can you believe these losers??? They want to come back to work for the same (their view) crappy company!! These people are insane! Nothing has changed!! Why come back to work now??? Huh???stay away you clowns!! Get yourselves some floppy shoes!! Company doesn't want you,all of us that work don;\'t want your spoiled behinds around after four months of actively undermining the company!! If the company is sooo bad...why would you want to come back? I guess having a rational argument with insane people is fruitless....
yep , that's right . Stay away losers .

find a new job

yep , that's right . Stay away losers .
I cant wait to see the look on your face when the teamsters come back to work next week. Your life as you know it will be hell on earth and we will make sure it is. Get ready to go find a new job your not going to work for a union shop on our watch. The Kidd

That's right , stop follow union. All strikers is not going to have a jobs to come back to. Permanent replacements are very safe .

WE ARE THE UNION as employees of a collective bargaining unit and as of right now there is no such thing as a permanent repacement . so good luck trying to get unemployment for the temporary job you knowingly took in the future dont be so trusting corporate america love to take advantage of people that are so gullible be informed be union

Well , let me tell you this . Company is doing much better then other ltl companies
Have you lost your mind? 2/3 of the trucks and trailers are setting in the yards. They are running at an OR of 159. They are paying that high paid ambulance chaser a ton of money. Eds wife is going to get 1/2 of the company the VPs families are falling apart. and they have ruined the lives of many people and customers. The teamsters will still be there and will be returning to work very soon. All you picket line crossers sold your souls to the Devil for 4 months of employment. You thought about the short term and what you can get today. But now your future is about to be destroyed. Get ready to go find another job. The NLRB said return the drivers with full seniority and pay. Now there will be no protection for you. If you have a greivence there will be no union to protect a "Core Member". You will be thrown under the bus like you should be. AND by the way if you did not sign a hersey letter before the strike you will pay back every penny you earned so the Company lost millions and all you that crossed over you never contacted a lawyer before you made your move and now you will pay back thousands to the Union that you tried to help bust. The guys on the picket line can hold their heads high and get their jobs back. but many of you will be gone and then there will be that faithful day when you open your mail box and see you have been charged for all the money you just had to have. You are about to go on a trip to hell and the teamsters are going to deliver it to you. The Kidd:clap:

Don't let your alligator mouth continue to over run your hummingbird **s KIDDY. You also need to stop with your personal attacks on family. Your bedwetting *ss needs to be booted off here. This site needs positive, factual information, not your daily bullsh*t. Get a life you jerk!

I guess I have to ask....what was gained ?
The strike caused a loss of business and you say thats good ? 4 months of time knocked down what was built over years...thats good ? If you work there I would think a INCREASE of business would be better for you and the company, that business is what makes the money for your paycheck. Trust me OH corporate did not learn a thing from this, nobody wins here.

That's a very good point! There are some bads that came along with the strike...guess I'm just trying to look at the goods. What has been done can't be undone, and your right, in the end...no one wins. But, you can't fault me for trying to be positive:-) And, well, honestly as much as I hate to say this, it's nice to see the Vanderpols stumble a bit.....their arrogance and pride always bothered me.

What is the staus of this offer? Was it accepted by Oak Harbor? Have they even responded?

From where I sit, it looks like it is just one more way the Teamsters are making sure they are continuing to "bargain in good faith". The contract expired months and months ago, so the request to return to past levels of wages and benefits is not something Oak Harbor has to do. They can pay whatever they want, which is what they are doing.

What is the staus of this offer? Was it accepted by Oak Harbor? Have they even responded?

From where I sit, it looks like it is just one more way the Teamsters are making sure they are continuing to "bargain in good faith". The contract expired months and months ago, so the request to return to past levels of wages and benefits is not something Oak Harbor has to do. They can pay whatever they want, which is what they are doing.

From what I heard, the company has stated they will respond on Tuesday.

The NLRB said the teamsters will return with their seniority and pay. It will be as if the strike did not occure. The only workers that got cut was managers and new hires by 10%. The "Core Members" other wise known as :loser:'s are at $20.10 But will soon be on unenjoyment! :nutkick: The Kidd

They should have listened!

WE ARE THE UNION as employees of a collective bargaining unit and as of right now there is no such thing as a permanent repacement . so good luck trying to get unemployment for the temporary job you knowingly took in the future dont be so trusting corporate america love to take advantage of people that are so gullible be informed be union

Airhorn is so right on! I love to see these replacement and "core Members" talk. Not one of them went to a lawyer to see what would happen to them if they went to work at OHFL. They all read the company propoganda and swollowed it hook line and sinker. Now they are mad that they will soon be out they door, some might get unenjoyment. But be assured how ever the Union can punish them they will get it and get it good. The International did not make this a national spectical for no reason. Every company that has thought about getting rid of the Union has taken a good long look at this fight. Whether you like the Union or not... they are here and are not going away. But it sure is odd that these "CORE MEMBERS" have no problem working at a Union Shop and no problem cashing their Teamster Pension checks and no problem having their teamster medical plan. But ask me to go on the picket line NO WAY. I just love how these guys say " Well if this company is so bad you should find a job somewhere else" Lets just turn that around. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE UNION WHY ARE YOU WORKING AT A UNION COMPANY? But they are selfish and see that noone else matters but themselves. In the past the union has fought for and got many benifits for it's members.... and non-union companies have had to follow suit. There are very few companies that pay their employees so well that having the union would cut their benefits and wages. Enough said time to:guiness: and play some darts. Do you notice the posters that are getting mad are the ones that are about to be kicked out. I LOVE IT ! :clap:The Kidd

Airhorn is so right on! I love to see these replacement and "core Members" talk. Not one of them went to a lawyer to see what would happen to them if they went to work at OHFL. They all read the company propoganda and swollowed it hook line and sinker. Now they are mad that they will soon be out they door, some might get unenjoyment. But be assured how ever the Union can punish them they will get it and get it good. The International did not make this a national spectical for no reason. Every company that has thought about getting rid of the Union has taken a good long look at this fight. Whether you like the Union or not... they are here and are not going away. But it sure is odd that these "CORE MEMBERS" have no problem working at a Union Shop and no problem cashing their Teamster Pension checks and no problem having their teamster medical plan. But ask me to go on the picket line NO WAY. I just love how these guys say " Well if this company is so bad you should find a job somewhere else" Lets just turn that around. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE UNION WHY ARE YOU WORKING AT A UNION COMPANY? But they are selfish and see that noone else matters but themselves. In the past the union has fought for and got many benifits for it's members.... and non-union companies have had to follow suit. There are very few companies that pay their employees so well that having the union would cut their benefits and wages. Enough said time to:guiness: and play some darts. Do you notice the posters that are getting mad are the ones that are about to be kicked out. I LOVE IT ! :clap:The Kidd

Why don't you just grow up kidd and let go of your childish temper tantrums. You are so full of hate and that is so, so sad. You have nothing positve to say period, so quit talking. You are embarassing yourself all the time. The sad thing is you don't even realize it.

Why don't you just grow up kidd and let go of your childish temper tantrums. You are so full of hate and that is so, so sad. You have nothing positve to say period, so quit talking. You are embarassing yourself all the time. The sad thing is you don't even realize it.
Sorry Major all the anger and hostility is now gone. It is you tossing out the personal attacks. Pack your bags we'll soon see your "temper Tantrums" and who will act like a little baby because his mommy is about to take away his binky. Sorry but you are a real :loser: The Kidd

Seems to me you are in the same boat as kidd, just on the oposite side of the line........

Just an observation........

I think Kidd is just saying it like it is. We've had to deal with all of the "replacement"s comments for the last four months, how is this different?

vote for strike or for a contract it's 2 different things . It should be our choice not unions

your right it is two different things but did you even bother to vote for strike authorization or not and if you didnt already know this if a contract is voted down that means not accepted it is essentially the same thing as a strike vote too bad you wont be able to vote on anything in the future

Seems to me you are in the same boat as kidd, just on the oposite side of the line........

Just an observation........

Wrong observation. I won't be walking off or booted out of a job. I am here to stay. I just think there should be more postive things stated and shared. Looking forward, not back. :)

Wrong observation. I won't be walking off or booted out of a job. I am here to stay. I just think there should be more postive things stated and shared. Looking forward, not back. :)

How much further forward do you want the teamsters to look? They have agreed to return to work unconditionally and now the company is listing all kinds of conditions. THEY GET TO PICK AND CHOOSE WHO COMES BACK TO WORK? :wtflol:?