Oak Harbor Teamster Offer to Return to Work!

Discussion in 'Oak Harbor' started by silvertooth, Feb 12, 2009.

1. harleydude1

harleydude1 New Member

Wow! I wonder what part of unconditional return to work they don't understand. Even on oakhanswers Dave states that they agreed to unconditional return to work. They must have forgot about that NLRB ruling?

2. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

We have heard that 1 of the guys on the list was charged with a crime against ohfl but was acquited. So do the vp boys think they are above the law? Of course they do!!!!:loser::loser::loser::Flame-On:

3. truckchick1

We do not care who is on the list. All of us or none of us. We have stood too long on the line together to start picking and choosing. Return to work unconditionally means just that. Ed and Dave what are you thinking? We will be at the customers door fronts everyday you want this to continue.

4. harleydude1

harleydude1 New Member

all for one, and one for all brothers and sisters

5. teamster in wa

teamster in wa Member

An injury to one is an injury to all!! That is why this all started isn't it. Stand strong and united!

6. Day Tripper

Day Tripper Member

You actually believe we're going back. Get over yourself. It is never going to happen!

7. Benny Hill

Benny Hill I'm Back (kinda)

I'm confused after reading some of your posts Day Tripper. Are you Union, Management or Replacement?

8. truckchick1

Good point Benny. After reading several of these postings it seems he talks from both sides of the fence

9. Benny Hill

Benny Hill I'm Back (kinda)

Yep, that's what I was thinking too. Maybe he's just confused like I was after reading his posts? I'm sure he'll straighten this all out for us, I can't wait to read his explanation, to clear up the confusion.

10. foster1662

foster1662 Member

In the morning he can't decide to wear his heels or his boots.:biglaugh:

11. truckchick1

Where did all the S***** promoters go. I guess they know the end is near.

12. imported_mit4064

imported_mit4064 New Member

So to sum up...You are happy that they lost accounts, and you are coming back to work for them.
    Brilliant.
    It's now obvious why so many ex-teamsters are sought out to run multi-million dollar companies. Sheer financial genius!!

13. foster1662

foster1662 Member

This is a fight the Vanderfools chose to have and one way or another it was
    going to happen, the company could could not leave things alone. I feel no guilt as this is what they wanted didn't you get your DVD's? "hoping for the best preparing for the worst". Don't go asking for something and preparing for it, then cry when you get the fight you thought you were prepared for. This was about 2 Sons who wanted ultimate control of others at any cost and in the process broke the laws and got themselves in one hell of a fight. Many of the lost accounts can be brought back as their loyalty was with the drivers not the name on the truck.