Portland - class a
Auburn - class a
Aburn - Line drivers
Portland - line drivers
Auburn Office Manager
Auburn - Accts receivable
Portland - Dock
Auburn - dock

Way to go guy and gals. They may be able to replace 1, but if all stand strong they can not replace all.

Way to go guy and gals. They may be able to replace 1, but if all stand strong they can not replace all.

I don't believe they want or need to replace all 600 employees. They have lost some business due to strike but the biggest factor has been the overall freight level in the country. Talk to other carriers, see if they are seeing much increase overall.

Getting ripped off

Now that is great no drug tests? Just another suspension of the standards we once had. I would be willing to bet that theft in the company has gone through the roof. They are sending drivers out to pull weeds at some terminals. The VPs say they "TELL THE TRUTH" well Ed why don't you tell the truth on the OAKH.com web site. Post letters of the people that dropped you too. What they (VPs) did not count on is that we became friends to our customers, and they are more loyal to the drivers than OHFL. I have just had to say don't ship with OHFL until this is over and low and behold the customer does not use them. There still is a chance that we (the drivers) can rebuild OHFL. Or is DVP so bitter that he would rather go down in flames than to be a servant to people that have served him. Where is Christ like behavior in bitterness?

Van Just to remind the customers we will go out with all of the leaflets to all of our old route stops and tell the customers (our customers) that Oak Harbor and their sales staff are lying again. I almost feel sorry for the sales staff now. Kinda like jogging through a mine field.He lies the customer knows and it blows up in the reps face. No more reputation for salesmen or JOKE HARBOR. Find new jobs sales guys see the writing on the wall your'e being hosed.
Take accounts and flee.