Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sharpshooter, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

It's coming Mags,Nationwide.... Make sure you wear your belt tight....Don't be mad, you ask for it.......LMAO:17::kicking:

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

3. Starkravinloon

All the money Barry spent to get re-elected and his dream is turning into a nightmare.. Sleep well Barry, we know you can......

4. Northern Flash

Since it's his party that have caused this mess...........let's just hope they are all punished for supporting him and his policies.

5. Starkravinloon

We're all going to be punished.. I guess they have this "Bush" thing going again...

6. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

I had a pleasant phone conversation with a lady from the hospital today. She called me to offer pre-registration over the phone for my upcoming surgery, thus giving me Fast track status bypassing most last minute check in procedures.

She said "your remaining deductible is $xxxx which will be fulfilled. If you are able to pay this in full upon check-in I can give you a 20% discount."
    Excellent, I tell her. I can do that.
    Then she says "If you can pay in advance, immediately, over the phone, I can give you another 20% discount bringing amount owed to $xxx."
    Gladly, I tell her. Additionally, I got a 20% discount for paying in full at ER visit last week.

All this from my company health care plan that runs about $40 per week including wife, both of us with pre-existing conditions.

I was in a good mood after ending the call until thoughts of Obarrycare wormed their way into my psyche. I can only hope my plan survives in its current form for some time to come and I know things can only go downhill from here.

7. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Seems like healthcare would almost be cheap without all the bureaucratic, paper pushing, bloodsuckers attached to it, and now we're going to attach the mother of all bureaucratic bloodsucking parasites to it, the FEDERAL GOVERMENT.

8. Starkravinloon

That's because the hospitals don't want to fight DC to get their money.. My sis-in-law and bro-in-law work at the hospital as Supervisors.. They said the Administrator told them he got a letter in the mail from the ACA people in DC, saying that it could take up to 6 months,not more than 1 year for them to receive payments for patients from insurance companies... ... Now how in the world, are hospitals suppose to stay afloat with that kind of payoff...
    I thought this was suppose to help the people, not destroy the hospitals... No wonder Doctors are quitting...

9. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

That explains the discount we just got..WOW.

10. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

what the heck do you need doctors and hospitals for. I mean as long as you have insurance.

11. Northern Flash

Isn't that the truth.

The ones who do end up on BarryCare will technically have insurance, they just won't be able to afford to use it.

12. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

13. a9faninnc

Fraud from a Gubment handout????Surely not.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014
  14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I wish you great success in your future surgery Ricky !

"That wasn't mE in the video's....it was my Kenyan twin"

15. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

Pre-op Thursday and go under the laser Friday the 22nd.
    Thanks for the supp0rt !

16. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

We had a movement called "Washington, you're fired". Didn't get very far with it though as most of the incumbents got re-hired. If we do fire all the incumbents, we need to pull retirements for Congressmen and Presidents and possibly Judicial appointees. Serving your country and retiring should only be for career military and police. The rest can just go get a job like the rest of us. Right now we are replacing field Generals with desk Generals, and a desk General is a military politician.

Like an Admiral who gets sea sick every time he steps on a ship.

17. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Penis extensions are very painful. ... hopefully, they inch there way to a successful surgery !

18. mud

mud Wonderin'

What the President meant was, he and Michelle, members of Congress and on could keep their health insurance plan and doctor. But not you.

19. a9faninnc

Too many people dont understand political lingo.They still actually believe the **** that comes out of his mouth.Hes like that dispatcher that tells you what you want to hear,just to get you off the phone.

20. Northern Flash

Along with this. I heard Juan Williams (Liberal) blowing off this fraud as "no big deal". He claimed that it was just a couple of cases of some fraudulent comments from the exchanges. Big deal he said. What an idiot.

ALL FRAUD IS A BIG DEAL.

These were just a couple that got caught on camera. You know darn well that it's happening all across the country. And they say "no big deal". Unbelievable!

I look at this fraud just like I look at the voter ID fraud. I take it very serious. And to hear these Libs defend it as no big deal just turns my stomach.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2014