Obama ?

More unemployment! Anyone with money is going to hide it! Now theres people who think the govt is going to pay there bills now that he's elected!! More and more hand outs that no one is working to pay for!!! The terrorists are going to test him real soon!!
Just hold on to your wallets!!!
Anybody remember jimmy carter!!! Thats what your in for!!!!!!!!!

Loved my time in kuwait and iraq! Made some great money! Should say wife did! Have some good times over there! I had no problem being over there! Should have focused more on afganastan! Now everyone is going to blame bush for the economy! A lot of the seeds were sewn by clinton! He pushed for banks to make those risky loans! Or they were fined or termed ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ and all that! A lot had to do with the greed of the people and the the corporations! House prices could not sustain those price climbs forever!!! Everyone wanted a mc mansion. Not worrying about what type of morgage and how you were going to pay for it and to have all the toys to go with it! Greed feed greed and we got what we got!! Anyway im ok with bush!!

I had to go with Obama.
-i mite of gone with McCain but just couldn't do it after that moronic decision picking
Palin as VP----the most idiotic political move ever!---well if there is one thing we all
can agree on is that bush will be out of office-the prez with the lowest approval ratings in history!-even Carter had better ratings!!
---now is the time to support our new commander and chief!----f rush!!
YouTube - Happy days are here again by The Lewis Trio

PS.children are not born with prejudice-it is instilled in them!

I went with Obama also , he is a bright guy and reminds me of JFK in a way bringing America together I hope. I was`a McCain supporter early on but he started to unravel when Palin got on board . She is Very intersting but was the worst possible choice for His VP . I like her and her story is inspiring ,a regular family .She drew more attention away from McCain than she did Obama .And then the market crash sealed the deal for me ... we needed new faces in power in Washington ... fresh blood and Ideas hopefuly .... Time will tell

It would be nice if obama could doing all the uniting and healing and all that! But the realality is he is bought and paid for by the demacratic party and he will toe the line with the poloses of world! He will be reminded of who got him there and all that! It would be nice if he could do it! But i dont see it!! We can only hope!! Why do you think an unknown can get to that point! They l@@k for a snake charmer and send him out there! An old timer would not stand for all the butt kissing he would have to do once in office!!
But lets hope!!! Hide your money! You dont deserve it and the govt will do it for you. Beings were to stupid!
Thats what we are going to be dealing with!!!

Obama

Yes! Obama was bought & paid for by a lot of people who will remain nameless; but who will want paybacks now. Some with very radical Middleast ties. He'll help the auto industry by bailing them out so they can build more cars that people CAN'T buy; but they wages will continue on. Then they'll be back again looking for another handout. If WE have to bail them out; why not give US an incenntive to help them;LIKE A DISCOUNT? Mayben HE should look into the DECEPTIVE practices of companies like Sun Capital?

Betting Man

Sure, you name it.
Just make sure he puts that left hand on it. Just like the other 43 guys did. Not a hover or phantom.

ok as we get closer to the chaging of the guard ,I'll wager my cobra 29 CB radio against what ever you got , I can even through in a Whistler radar detector . a 9 " color t.v. with vcr and some choice vidio tapes too . If thats not enough i can rustle up some S+H green stamps ,some assorted shower coupons from Travel Port , and Speed Way Truck Stops . still not enough ? OK I'll thruogh in my 12 volt coffee cup along with my 12 volt boot polisher that doubles as a buffing tool for aluminum wheels , my genuine imitation leather Jevic breif case with assorted Jevic items like pens , mouse pads, post its , wool hats ,and plastic ring size devices included .