Obama ?

hopnenosisuq9.png
Repeat after me, I will beleave, I will beleave.....

PS.children are not born with prejudice-it is instilled in them!

I disagree. If you watch young children on a playground or at at school, they will instinctively gather with their own "kind". Black kids will play with other black kids, white kids with other white kids, etc... It's not prejudice or racism, it's just a natural desire to be with people like themselves.

Racisim

I disagree. If you watch young children on a playground or at at school, they will instinctively gather with their own "kind". Black kids will play with other black kids, white kids with other white kids, etc... It's not prejudice or racism, it's just a natural desire to be with people like themselves.

BULLSHIT :TR10driving03: that's a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ statement if ever there was one .

then if thats true, you only hang out with aholes!

Well there was a time when it all was important. Looking back at all the hours I put in training people on the cheetah phones, at the time was important. Useless info now. I finally got around to throwing out books,manuals, and related material that I did need when I was a D/I. Don't think I'll be using any of it in the near future. I did keep a couple of shirts they gave me for the state rodeos and a couple of Jevic jackets. The trophy's I have I won't throw out though. They may not mean anything to other company's, but they do mean something to me.
Hey Tah, you can throw me a mouse pad. Hehehe

Later
Al

Obama

Hey TAH let just make for a nice bottle of our favorite beverage. And maybe , just maybe I'll swing by next summer. And deliver it person. And you can show me where to get the "Ol Lady" a chicken lobster.

bet

Hey TAH let just make for a nice bottle of our favorite beverage. And maybe , just maybe I'll swing by next summer. And deliver it person. And you can show me where to get the "Ol Lady" a chicken lobster.
ok your on !:1036316054:

Time is getting close

Well get ready to pay up you gambling devils . Obama is going to use the Lincon Bible for the swareing (sic) in .

Sounds like a bunch of Mamby Pamby Pinko Closet Libs. "I was going to vote for McCain, But..or Until..." Bull Crap!! You voted for your candidate. Dont make excuses... Stand up and be proud you brought this country too its knees!!! Same genious bunch that swore Jevic would never close its doors.

Sounds like a bunch of Mamby Pamby Pinko Closet Libs. "I was going to vote for McCain, But..or Until..." Bull Crap!! You voted for your candidate. Dont make excuses... Stand up and be proud you brought this country too its knees!!! Same genious bunch that swore Jevic would never close its doors.
I voted Obama and am proud I did . today is an Historic Day ! get over the past and get on with the future .

You are a dooms dayer . why don't you start predicting the end of the world now. you have anything good to say about any thing ? I think not .