Obamacare premiums will go up by double-digit percentages next year

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Oct 24, 2016.

1. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I see that you two are polishing each other's knob.
    Pretty pathetic to see a moderator injecting themselves and picking sides.

2. Northern Flash

So you obviously have an issue with my post count being high. That puts a target on my back?
    You sound as stupid as that other fool.

3. Apostolic

Apostolic Super Moderator Staff Member

No issue at all my friend,it is just really impressive.

pilot87 likes this.
  4. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

That's your conclusion from Apostolic's remark??...... Now who's sounding like a fool?....

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  5. pilot87

Be glad I'm not a moderator..... I would provide you a "time out" for a comment like that...... .. Apostolic has only been fair and decent to you, as well as myself...... .. You should appreciate his patience....not making disgusting comments......and you wonder why I think of you as being at an intellectual disadvantage......

6. Northern Flash

Begging are you? That's your entire goal. Maybe if you keep licking his nads with all of the likes, you will get your wish.

The truth is slowly coming out about you. You are the same fraud that tried for several years to convince us that you were "neutral" on your political beliefs. That's why I've deemed you a fraud. Now it is obvious that you are just another freeloading leftist.

Now I can add FREELOADER to the list. You are still gaming our system, just in a different way.

7. Northern Flash

You would have one member on your forum......Magoo.
    Nobody else can stand you.

8. pilot87

Not at all..... I made a factual statement that you choose to misconstrue....as usual....OR you have a serious comprehension issue.......

Really?... Working hard......retiring early and pursuing other interests is "freeloading"?... . Isn't that what you always tell people.....work hard.....be responsible .....etc.....but now it's just "freeloading"...... No one reading my post would conclude that I'm a "freeloader".....only you......... Either you have a comprehension issue OR you're just plain saying something you know isn't true.........

Just because you "think" that since I don't subscribe to a political solution to mankinds underlying issues, that makes me a "fraud" doesn't make it true.....it only makes it your opinion...... Show me any posts I've ever made on any of these forum boards that I stated or implied that I supported or voted for any political party........... I've stated where my beliefs for a better humanity come from more than once.......but as usual.....since it doesn't fit your narritive of what you want.....you just repeat the same old thing.....which causes me to think you have a problem comprehending different concepts that are outside the usual Democrats vs Republicans issue........ That's narrow minded.... In my view there is a much greater issue at stake........ I don't expect you to understand with such an unreceptive mind set.........

9. pilot87

I'm pleased to be in the same company as Magoo......

10. Northern Flash

You said that you were on welfare before, so you were a freeloader. And now you are just gaming our system which is costing the rest of us money. Go back to Mexico and fix your mess there.

pilot87 likes this.
  11. Apostolic

Apostolic Super Moderator Staff Member

Say there Northern Flash,not to get to personal,however I have been taken back a bit by some of your remarks & have been wondering how old are you?

Not that age has a lot to do with ones personality.
    As the personality we have is something we learn, from those around us as we age.
    Although the more aged seem to be a bit more laid back such as myself,at 72,going on 73 in a few short months.
    I recognize that every breath we take is a gift from God,that he can take any of us out of here any time he wants.
    So in that regard, getting upset over any thing is just a total waste of time.

12. Northern Flash

None of your business, you showed your cards.

My age has nothing to do with the fact that I have no interest in chatting with your buddy. He brings the worst out of me because he is desperate to get me to converse with him, or to get me banned. And people like you refuse to see it. I let him comment on my posts without responding until he gets personal. And I put the exact quote of his on display.

If he sticks to the content of my posts, without the personal jabs, we will get along just fine, because I won't be responding.

13. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I have never been opposed to giving any citizen a hand up. What I am opposed to is giving handouts to generation after generation when they won't help themselves. We are well into the third & now fourth generation of LBJ's "Great Society" welfare that extends now to illegal immigrants with many that support the overthrow of the US.

Apostolic and Northern Flash like this.
  14. Northern Flash

None of us are opposed to helping people in need, but the lifelong dependency on others has worn thin with the working class. The left acts like there might be a couple isolated cases of fraud, when in reality, there are hundreds of thousands, more than likely.
    We are tired of the generational theft.

15. pilot87

I used the system as it was meant to be.....as a temporary measure.......and that was was nearly 4 decades ago...... You know nothing of my then circumstances and to make such a comment demonstrates your lack of any intellectual capacity........... No that's not a "personal attack" it's a fact......

Explain how my hard work and smart investing of time and resources are "gaming the system" and costing you money??... You made the absurd statement......see if you can explain it....... I'm betting you can't..........

You seem to be under the wrong impression of my National orgin........but then again you're usually wrong......... I travel extensively throughout Mexico and to many Central and South American Countries over the past decades....... I speak their language......and that makes the experience so much richer...... It's to bad that you can't understand the larger picture than just you're own "back yard"....... The World is so much bigger and diverse than what you realize...... Sometimes you're retoric and insults that you think are so clever make you sound so petty and small..... You Really need to get over your hate......it will be so much better for you......

16. pilot87

LOL...... You're ego is getting a bit over inflated......... You show your worst because YOU choose to do so....... It has nothing to do with me......

I can't ban you....nor can I get you banned....that is something only you can do to yourself through your conduct......... Perhaps you should scale back your personal attacks on a moderator....... You are soooooo sensitive to "personal attacks" but you have no problems dishing them out...... My advice is for you to grow up and get over over yourself........

17. pilot87

There are abuses of the system to be sure....no one likes that....... But it's not rational to do away with the program because of a relative few...... There are protocols to deal with abuse and fraud.....they just need to be enforced better

18. pilot87

Exactly...!

19. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

20. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

[​IMG]

Apostolic and Northern Flash like this.