objective feedback

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by Tacomapup, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Cerberus_Kelpie

Cerberus_Kelpie Wings Over the World!

Get back to the other medicines as they were helping you.

2. Cerberus_Kelpie

Cerberus_Kelpie Wings Over the World!

GREETINGS Lady,

The "court ruling(s)" are typical of any state with the normal personages of irritated (irritating) "judges" or simply glorified attorneys.
    It's GOOD y'all were allowed the access and utilization of a APPEAL as I never had a case I could have appealed nor was I made aware of such possibility.

With the climate changing worldwide and being another of the many NORMAL Planet cycles (boo-hoo to the naysayers), possibly being mitigated and emphasized by Fossil Fuels burning, Mass may not experience too many more "harsh winters" yet [RANT & Off Topic] y'all will still be subjected to Hurricanes and other storms, which are by the way, INCREASING in intensities and strength and will continue to do such until the Cycle has culminated (probably after all the Human infestation has been obliterated or forced underground) [/RANT & Off Topic].

Please to keep us updated as well weather reports.

Now you're a Yankee with southern roots!
    CHEERS!! :sadwavey: :wavey:

3. tutone710

tutone710 Your Retirement Canceled

All trucking companies seem be all that in orientation. A month later you end up quitting because of the lies told to you. But with a reckless driving conviction, you are limited to England, Swift and JB.