ODFL | OD caught all over the road driving like Swift

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
This video just makes us look bad!

Or search on youtube....... Old Dominion Freight Line All - All Over Road - Gravel Damage

I call mostly BS. Look at pavement. A crappy loaded set and a mixure of lane movements in a constuction zone, sure does toss a single axle truck everywhere. They move you from one portion of the road to another and the "crowns of the road" and "line Joints" still remain. 4 wheelers move over them no problem. Trucks......different story.
I go through a forced lane change in a contruction zone, knowing the truck is going to whip my pups, I will hold that truck just as steady as I can and the pups still whip...looking where he was dipping out of lane and everything...a little to close to the line and you can be fighting to recover the lane pretty easy in a construction zone. Just my thoughts:nevreness:

I call mostly BS. Look at pavement. A crappy loaded set and a mixure of lane movements in a constuction zone, sure does toss a single axle truck everywhere. They move you from one portion of the road to another and the "crowns of the road" and "line Joints" still remain. 4 wheelers move over them no problem. Trucks......different story.
I go through a forced lane change in a contruction zone, knowing the truck is going to whip my pups, I will hold that truck just as steady as I can and the pups still whip...looking where he was dipping out of lane and everything...a little to close to the line and you can be fighting to recover the lane pretty easy in a construction zone. Just my thoughts:nevreness:

Did you not even watch the video? He was whipping that set all over the place like a drunk and you could hear all the debris flying up and hitting the car! Next time watch before commenting.

At minute 1:28, I'd be pissed off if that idiot threw a bunch of rocks like that onto my new car. That wasn't just sand. Minute 1:52 he's still swerving and kicking up debris. Sure is showing professional courtesy on the road for making almost 70 cpm!

At minute 2 he's crossing into the lane next to him.

At minute 2:12 cars cannot pass him in the right lane because he's half way into it.

At minute 2:25 he's still has his whole set of duals in the right lane.

At minute 2:33 he still can't keep his truck out of that right lane if he's going to hold up the center.

At 2:45 he still has his rig deep into the right lane.

At 2:57 he goes in deep into the right lane as a car is trying to pass him while he's holding up the center.

I get most of the new breed thinks this is ok, but this is clearly not professional driving. Watch the whole video, not just the first 30 seconds.

Last edited:
Driver couldn't even keep in the lane from the beginning.:479:
This video just makes us look bad!

Or search on youtube....... Old Dominion Freight Line All - All Over Road - Gravel Damage

A couple of p&d prima donnas commenting on a line haul driver out all night while they're in bed?

Nothing to see here folks move along......

So what he's saying is that line drivers really are just as bad as Swift drivers if that's nothing to see!

Dick's a city man himself, guys. He's screwing with you.

Sadly, a lot of line drivers suffer from this sort of thing. And it's not just the new breed, either. I've been nearly run off the road by a graybeard that looked like he should've been in a retirement home.

The young are distracted, the old don't have the reflexes anymore. And the statistics say there's more graybeards than young guys.