SAIA | Od driver thinking of switching

I got ya thanks for your help everyone
Nobody switches from od I only hear a bunch of kiss u no blind men following the blind u gotta blend in with all the butt kissers u r truly a sinner ur gonna burn in hell saying anything bad have fun with that u may get shot

My cousin works there Won't say where but he tells me you got to fit in with the click or ur not going anywhere kiss lots of butt glad I'm retiring from Abf u sheep have fun

If it makes you feel better arcbestman I applied at abf also but the guys in the abf forum didn't respond to my question Im open to hear the great things about your company...

If I ever leave saia I'm getting out of ltl. For one I would want better hours. Starting at 10 am and working till 7 or 8 at night to me sucks. Can't see your family. I'm linehaul and I like my job and money but someday I will want off nights for a better schedule with my son. If I went to city I could get a 8 start time but I'd still work till 7 at night. I'd rather start early and get done early like when I was in foodservice. Also I have no comment about saia I'll keep my opinion to myself. So on that note I'll just keep sticking to pulling my wiggle wagons

I kinda like working nights though I don't like working days one week and nights the next I guess that's just trucking whichever segment you are apart of

I kinda like working nights though I don't like working days one week and nights the next I guess that's just trucking whichever segment you are apart of
It's not that way here. If you run the line as a new hire you run the system at night. Here in Texas those are usually turns. If your a new city P&D guy you work days with a later start time ... Say 10-11am to 9-10pm .. Sometimes earlier depending on work load. If you have doubts about leaving food service don't do it. Stay where you are and work your ass off. LTL is your best option. But only you can decide if you want to make that move. It's a no-brainier IMO.

If it makes you feel better arcbestman I applied at abf also but the guys in the abf forum didn't respond to my question Im open to hear the great things about your company...
If you want to be part of a union don't come here. Go to YRC or ABF ... Holland ... They are always hiring and if your union now you would be better served going there. I know Sysco is union and I'm not sure about U.S. Foods. Either way just understand we are a union free environment and plan on staying that way.

I've never been union I'm not really partial either way I have no problem except they seem to be pretty vile for the most part on here when I see the way they treat non union supporters

I've never been union I'm not really partial either way I have no problem except they seem to be pretty vile for the most part on here when I see the way they treat non union supporters
Yes I know that. But when it comes to me they get what they give. I'm done fighting with them even if they bring that garbage here. I've found over the last few months if you don't feed the trolls they usually go away.