ODFL | OD FB groups

BillyLo

Service 2.0 OD Strong All Time Mastio Champion
Credits
Heard some people got fired on one page for posting photos while driving so they closed it. Now there's a new page that I was able to sneak onto and will snitch on drivers using their cell phones while driving.

Drive Safe

Belong to a ConWay/Xpo group.People always posting bad loads.I post pictures of my own in my own profile.But usually no trailer numbers or logos or details.Even that could be risky.Glad I didn't join the OD group.

Another reason why I do not have any social media, and I try very hard to remain anonymous on here for fear that I may say something some day that corp doesn't like and then fire me.

Post a picture on that group of you using your phone while driving and find out.

I hate reckless truck drivers and for what we get paid a year you can go work for a junk company out of Illinois that won't care if you text while drive.
Who in the hell takes time out their day to go search for groups on Facebook just to snitch on other drivers. You trying to get bonus points with OD?? If your man enough to snitch on them then be man enough to let the person you snitch on know you did it

Who in the hell takes time out their day to go search for groups on Facebook just to snitch on other drivers. You trying to get bonus points with OD?? If your man enough to snitch on them then be man enough to let the person you snitch on know you did it

I have no problem telling someone that. I'm in great shape. Most of our drivers you can pull their filthy ZZ Top beard a few times to get them crying.