ODFL | OD FB groups

Keep it up driver messing with a mans lively hood and ability to provide for his family will end up costing you and I hope it does being a nosey snitch will catch up to you and find yourself face down in a ditch
If a driver is concerned about his or her ability to provide maybe they should had thought twice about picking up phone and posting driving picture's on a Social Media Site .Ummmmnm!!!!!!

If a driver is concerned about his or her ability to provide maybe they should had thought twice about picking up phone and posting driving picture's on a Social Media Site .Ummmmnm!!!!!!
I agree but this piece of ::shit:: is making it a point to look for make sure they get reported and in trouble for I think it's bullshit and people need to mind there own damn business

I agree but this piece of :::shit::: is making it a point to look for make sure they get reported and in trouble for I think it's :horseshit: and people need to mind there own damn business
:rulz:Sir! You are a new member and you really need to review the rule's of posting before Sheriff Taylor writes you a ticket.:27:Also,not sure if you are a OD Employee and that becomes another problem.

I agree but this piece of :::shit::: is making it a point to look for make sure they get reported and in trouble for I think it's :horseshit: and people need to mind there own damn business

Inexperienced drivers like you are the guys who will get us cameras in the truck when you mess up because you're playing with your phone while driving!!! This is a good job and none of you new guys treat it like that. You treat it like high school where ya'll sit outside gossip, choke on eachother's cigg smoke while complaining about how tough things are now that welfare cut your bennies and forced you to pick a career.

I've decided to report drivers to safety that I see miss using the huckleberry hammer also.

Who in the hell takes time out their day to go search for groups on Facebook just to snitch on other drivers. You trying to get bonus points with OD?? If your man enough to snitch on them then be man enough to let the person you snitch on know you did it

They wouldn't hear him. He's too far up on his :soapbox:. Let him have his fun. Karma will come knocking for ol' Billy some day.

Heard some people got fired on one page for posting photos while driving so they closed it. Now there's a new page that I was able to sneak onto and will snitch on drivers using their cell phones while driving.

Drive Safe
Are you also calling 911 with the tag numbers of the cars that are texting and driving has they pass you? Fair is fair....

There are such things as good drivers like myself (10 years of perfect driving, over a million safe miles) that mind their own business. Don't be a little tettletale. Go back and drink some more milk from your mommies tit.