ODFL | OD FB groups

Inexperienced drivers like you are the guys who will get us cameras in the truck when you mess up because you're playing with your phone while driving!!! This is a good job and none of you new guys treat it like that. You treat it like high school where ya'll sit outside gossip, choke on eachother's cigg smoke while complaining about how tough things are now that welfare cut your bennies and forced you to pick a career.

No you're the reason they will want to put cameras in trucks. Eventually they won't want to rely on you snitching anymore. They'll just go with cameras.
All you're doing is telling them many drivers are doing it. We need cameras.

I hope JUST FOR YOU you get cameras in your trucks and you get fired from it.

There are such things as good drivers like myself (10 years of perfect driving, over a million safe miles) that mind their own business. Don't be a little tettletale. Go back and drink some more milk from your mommies tit.
Another new member who need's to go read the rules for the site.Welcome!

No you're the reason they will want to put cameras in trucks. Eventually they won't want to rely on you snitching anymore. They'll just go with cameras.

Seem's to me the driver's tell on themselves.Give someòne a inch and they take foot.

Inexperienced drivers like you are the guys who will get us cameras in the truck when you mess up because you're playing with your phone while driving!!! This is a good job and none of you new guys treat it like that. You treat it like high school where ya'll sit outside gossip, choke on eachother's cigg smoke while complaining about how tough things are now that welfare cut your bennies and forced you to pick a career.
Don't mean to butt in here. But billyLo is right we here at Saia are a prime example of what it takes
yeah and we are a prime example of it you are 100% correct BillyLo

You're not making any sense MM.

Become a good city driver and get more respect

Being a good city driver and having your head under management's desk are two different things.
You go out of your way to have people fired who are trying to support their families.

Like I said I hope they put cameras in your guys truck just so you can be watched all the time. You'll see how far all that time you spent under management's desk gets ya when they find something stupid to fire you for.

Being a good city driver and having your head under management's desk are two different things.
You go out of your way to have people fired who are trying to support their families.

Like I said I hope they put cameras in your guys truck just so you can be watched all the time. You'll see how far all that time you spent under management's desk gets ya when they find something stupid to fire you for.

I don't know where you work at, but here at OD we want professional drivers. Not someone occupied with texting while driving. I understand you think that's ok, but you're risking the lives of me, my family and many of these drivers on the forum with your actions. I hope one day you don't end up killing someone because you're too busy looking at your phone while driving an 80k LB rig.

Us old timers are getting sick of you wheel holders and your hazardous driving. Please leave me alone as I already know I'm many leagues above you with my safe driving practices. If I saw you driving for your carrier texting while driving, I'll review my dash cam footage at the end of my shift and take down your trucks info and be calling your safety the next morning to snitch on you! Many other old timers and professional drivers will go out of their way to do the same so my suggestion is to smarten up and start driving safely if you want to keep your family fed. This ain't child's play out here like your wheel holding generation thinks it is.

I don't know where you work at, but here at OD we want professional drivers. Not someone occupied with texting while driving. I understand you think that's ok, but you're risking the lives of me, my family and many of these drivers on the forum with your actions. I hope one day you don't end up killing someone because you're too busy looking at your phone while driving an 80k LB rig.

Us old timers are getting sick of you wheel holders and your hazardous driving. Please leave me alone as I already know I'm many leagues above you with my safe driving practices. If I saw you driving for your carrier texting while driving, I'll review my dash cam footage at the end of my shift and take down your trucks info and be calling your safety the next morning to snitch on you! Many other old timers and professional drivers will go out of their way to do the same so my suggestion is to smarten up and start driving safely if you want to keep your family fed. This ain't child's play out here like your wheel holding generation thinks it is.

You're not looking at people texting on the phone and reporting them. You're snooping on people on facebook and snitching on the for posting videos of them driving or when you believe them to be driving.
You don't know if they're on their 30 min break. Maybe they're killing some time waiting for a road to clear up from an accident...there are many variables that they ate not actually driving, but will get fired for posting on company time.
So don't try and make yourself out as a hero. You haven't caught any one texting while driving. You're just stalking drivers on the i tenet because you have nothing else better to do. Terminal manager won't let you come to his house for hometime. Gotta kill some time somehow I guess.

As for me, I don't text while I drive. Just listen to podcasts or music. And I sure as hell don't spend my free time stalking fellow drivers.

Amd if OD wants professional drivers they wouldn't have to go looking at cdl schools for newbies competing with swift.
Not exactly the company that you claim to be so elite that you either wish you worked at OD or you work at OD "overtime denied". Or whatever nonsense you said in another post.

Got my fingers crossed for cameras in your truck to make sure you walk the walk and not just talk the talk with your safety.

You're not looking at people texting on the phone and reporting them. You're snooping on people on facebook and snitching on the for posting videos of them driving or when you believe them to be driving.
You don't know if they're on their 30 min break. Maybe they're killing some time waiting for a road to clear up from an accident...there are many variables that they ate not actually driving, but will get fired for posting on company time.
So don't try and make yourself out as a hero. You haven't caught any one texting while driving. You're just stalking drivers on the i tenet because you have nothing else better to do. Terminal manager won't let you come to his house for hometime. Gotta kill some time somehow I guess.

As for me, I don't text while I drive. Just listen to podcasts or music. And I sure as hell don't spend my free time stalking fellow drivers.

Amd if OD wants professional drivers they wouldn't have to go looking at cdl schools for newbies competing with swift.
Not exactly the company that you claim to be so elite that you either wish you worked at OD or you work at OD "overtime denied". Or whatever nonsense you said in another post.

Got my fingers crossed for cameras in your truck to make sure you walk the walk and not just talk the talk with your safety.

They'll put cameras in my truck because of all you school grads messing things up eventually. When they do put a cam in my truck and watch me they'll nominate me for ATA's driver of the century thanks to my driving abilities. Please son, you're wasting your time with me. You're just a line driver so I know where we both stand in life.

Us old timers are getting sick of you wheel holders and your hazardous driving. Please leave me alone as I already know I'm many leagues above you with my safe driving practices. If I saw you driving for your carrier texting while driving, I'll review my dash cam footage at the end of my shift and take down your trucks info and be calling your safety the next morning to snitch on you! Many other old timers and professional drivers will go out of their way to do the same so my suggestion is to smarten up and start driving safely if you want to keep your family fed. This ain't child's play out here like your wheel holding generation thinks it is.[/QUOTE. Hopefully nobody reports you for installing your own dashcam. Because you do no that's against company policy

I've decided to report drivers to safety that I see miss using the huckleberry hammer also.
How do u miss use a huckleberry hammer.. you have way to much time on your hands if your watching people use a hammer.. y don't u concentrate on your job instead of everyone else's job.. the funny thing is about this whole thing you are the one who is actually doing these things yourself.. lol..

I've decided to report drivers to safety that I see miss using the huckleberry hammer also.
Do you have that much time on your hands to watch someone use a hammer????
What's gonna happen your gonna bark up the wrong tree...
And get yourself hurt but most people like you that's the only way you'll learn is when someone cleans your clock.. good luck with your life oh I'm sorry you ant got one you have to worry about everyone else's