ODFL | OD FB groups

Looks like somebody only wants to follow the rules they want to, it's against company policy to use personal dash cameras
You are wrong.There is nothing in Policy of the use of Dash Cam's.The only thing OD say's in writing is that you can not have it mounted in the Windshield Wiper area and in view of driver.Please check your fact's before posting.Has I will say "Fake New's"

You are wrong.There is nothing in Policy of the use of Dash Cam's.The only thing OD say's in writing is that you can not have it mounted in the Windshield Wiper area and in view of driver.Please check your fact's before posting.Has I will say "Fake New's"
That's the thing with OD. The safety guy in my region wich is the same one BillyLo has says no dash cam are allowed because we already have the event recorders in the truck.

That's the thing with OD. The safety guy in my region wich is the same one BillyLo has says no dash cam are allowed because we already have the event recorders in the truck.

Call corporate and show me in the rule book. As long as we are not posting content online it is ok. Many drivers use them at OD company wide.

What about all you rule followers and your blu parrot headsets? Did you not read the rules that OD prohibits cell phone use at anytime while driving? Also how come you rule followers are talking to friends on your blu parrots infront of customers?

Same here.But,OD has no Policy about Dash Cam's has of a couple years ago when this subject was brought up.Bigbird emailed Sam Faucette at Corp Safety and he responded to him and I believe Bigbird posted that response on here.Safety Director's will tell you that because they don't want you recording anything.lol.But,comes to a point where you have to look after yourself.

They'll put cameras in my truck because of all you school grads messing things up eventually. When they do put a cam in my truck and watch me they'll nominate me for ATA's driver of the century thanks to my driving abilities. Please son, you're wasting your time with me. You're just a line driver so I know where we both stand in life.

Hey now....

He doesn't have to be an OD driver to post here as long as it is done in a respectful way.You may not agree with his civilized post,but that is no reason to answer it,in an uncivilized manner.
Did i break any rules by saying that.. were talking about another od driver trying to purposely get people fired. Has nothing to do with saia. So i said it .. big deal

What happened to the group? It shut down? I was wondering about it. Someone did some thing stupid as to post picture while driving. Lol. Don't they know better?
So what's the name of the other group? I need to go check it just for grind and giggles. What you mean you had to sneak in? It's a closed group?
This is a good thread . But sounds like some drivers aren't too familiar to the company policies.

What happened to the group? It shut down? I was wondering about it. Someone did some thing stupid as to post picture while driving. Lol. Don't they know better?
So what's the name of the other group? I need to go check it just for grind and giggles. What you mean you had to sneak in? It's a closed group?
This is a good thread . But sounds like some drivers aren't too familiar to the company policies.

Insert futurama meme "not sure if he's serious or really doesn't know"

The admin will add you, just have some OD truck pictures on your profile if you don't work there. Billylo, you an OF it guy? Why sneak? And you come across very intelligent why you hanging out on this trucking board so much? You have a lot of input of several post. You lonely ? Find you a woman. Why you take pride in snitching people out.