ODFL | OD FB groups

Reporting unsafe drivers is the duty of a good driver. Whether it be your own company or a competitor. Those drivers who are texting while driving or otherwise being unsafe are the ones you see down the road rolled over or with a 4 wheeler crushed up and someone dead. Don't think billy lo reporting them is snitching more like life saving

Reporting unsafe drivers is the duty of a good driver. Whether it be your own company or a competitor. Those drivers who are texting while driving or otherwise being unsafe are the ones you see down the road rolled over or with a 4 wheeler crushed up and someone dead. Don't think billy lo reporting them is snitching more like life saving

I tend to agree, but with that being said I would (and do) consider myself to be a resident of a glass house and conduct myself accordingly...

We're on a slippery slope here fellas, safety vs being a snitch. I would just say that a first approach should be a tactful conversation with the driver(s) in question, and their response would determine my next action. If the behavior of a few isn't changed, it's going to make it worse on all of us. I get the feeling that eventually the cameras will come to OD, maybe by the decision of management, maybe by government mandate. They've already set a legal precedent with elogs.

What is a Facebook page???

YAAyDjT.jpg