ODFL | OD FB groups

Reporting unsafe drivers is the duty of a good driver. Whether it be your own company or a competitor. Those drivers who are texting while driving or otherwise being unsafe are the ones you see down the road rolled over or with a 4 wheeler crushed up and someone dead. Don't think billy lo reporting them is snitching more like life saving

:cool: :tan: I had to take my sunglasses off to read that self righteous nonsense again. That's truly putting lipstick on a pig!

Logbook became a member on Saturday just to bother me. I'm blocking you. Most likely a lazy city driver with a lot of time on their hands.
Your the one snitching on other drivers !!!!;
Sounds to me like your the one with time on your hands... you must be the lazy city driver....da

Yeah but Mastio wasn't cool til like last year, I was already here by then...

We at OD have been keeping it Mastio for 7 years straight. It's one of the biggest achievements in the trucking industry. Anybody who's anybody knows of Mastio and would be greatly honored to receive one. Just ask Big Dave. We treat our customers freight with 2.0 all over the top of it and in the end the customers have named us the greatest truck ruler time and time again. OD Strong.

We at OD have been keeping it Mastio for 7 years straight. It's one of the biggest achievements in the trucking industry. Anybody who's anybody knows of Mastio and would be greatly honored to receive one. Just ask Big Dave. We treat our customers freight with 2.0 all over the top of it and in the end the customers have named us the greatest truck ruler time and time again. OD Strong.
Like i know who big dave is.. where does he work???? And thats bs and you know it

I'm blocking you bro, don't got time to be wasting on dock workers.
Dock worker my butt..... i can drive a truck way better than u ever thought u could... da... poor wittle baby need a pacifier or better yet some big boy panties... hahaha
Can't stand the heat stay out the kitchen

Last edited by a moderator:
Dock worker my butt...i can back a trailer up your butt and don't have to hold your cheeks open.. i can drive a truck way better than u ever thought u could... da... poor wittle baby need a pacifier or better yet some big boy panties... hahaha
Can't stand the heat stay out the kitchen

Does your Mama know you're up this late?